What is, the worst and the best faction for warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

It really depends..
Swadia has the best cavalry, Nords have the best infantry
Swadia is in probably the worst position on the campaign map though, they're in the middle of it pretty much. Usually gets partitioned in my playthroughs
Vaegirs and Rhodoks have the best ranged units, Rhodok xbow spam is stupidly OP. Don't bother playing Rhodoks in the field though, they're only good at sieges

For me its Nord and Rhodok infantry and the vaegir and some nord archers sprinkled in and some rhodok crossbowmen behind them I put the Nord archers with vaegir because just in case the enemy decides to ambushed my archers, then they have a little bit more chance of surviving

For me its Nord and Rhodok infantry and the vaegir and some nord archers sprinkled in and some rhodok crossbowmen behind them I put the Nord archers with vaegir because just in case the enemy decides to ambushed my archers, then they have a little bit more chance of surviving
Also throw in some khergit mounted archers

Depends on if its campaign or multiplayer as both have separate statistics, i focus on multiplayer and id say Nords are the best in brute power and horde strength while Swadia is more precise and adaptable and these two have the best stat/equipment combinations. i think all factions can be used to higher potential with enough training but those two are easiest to use and manage.

Didn't see the lords part that had implied it was campaign.

Back
Top Bottom