What is the way of the bandit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Austro

Master Knight
My apologies if a similar thread has been created,

Anyone here attempted to start a complete bandit / raider game?

I tried to start a bandit / looter / raider game that was sympathetic towards Austria (need a safe zone somewhere) but the problem is that I can't loot villages unless I'm at war with that faction, and I can't be at war with a faction unless I enlist (as far as I know, please correct me if I'm wrong) I've found looting to be my main source of money as I make like 1-1.5k franks per loot.

Though when I enlist I feel more like a merc and less like a bandit so I was wondering if there was a way around that.

Also, I don't really feel like a bandit when my band is wearing Napoleonic uniforms haha :razz:

Apart from that, I'm just looking for general tips, hints and advice from people who have played bandit / looter / raider games thanks!

It would be fun to be able to train bandit units or something, or bigger and diverse presence of merc units in towns so you don't need to run a merc/bandit unit made up of shiny looking soldiers.  :grin:

You can declare war on any faction without enlisting. Just find a band of villagers/lord of any faction, attack them, then you'll be at war with them.

As for uniforms, Docm30 is planning on adding various rebel factions in a new future update. But for now, merc's are your only choice if you don't want the shiny uniforms.

If you're looking for enemies, head up to the north of Europe (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland) Basically the empty parts of the map. They are crawling with bandit parties just waiting for a fight.

Screw my bandit game up the ass!

I just started an Italian game and I'm loving it! I have to travel 10 seconds for quests compared to my Russian game where I had to travel from St. Peter to Crimea LOL

Back
Top Bottom