What is the next major content after Rebellions?

Users who are viewing this thread

VonCarstein

Recruit
Rebellions is a good major content after months.
Will there be any planned major content in upcoming patches? Thank you

- Education system
- Directives for clan members
- Improved sieges with lord hall battles
- Break Out prisoners
- Crime system????
- Diplomacy system????

These are the things I am waiting for, together with AI improvements.

Is education even that big of a feature? I can't imagine it being much more than passively gaining experience in skills that you select for your children to learn as they grow up, seems like a rather basic thing to implement.
I think the question is not how big a feature is but how important it is. Most of the missing features aren't very big in my opinion. But they can drastically improve gameplay.

- Education system
- Break Out prisoners
- Crime system????
- Diplomacy system????

Directives for clan members are scheduled according to mexxico.
I believe lord hall battles and prison break are already part of 1.5.6.

PS
Or was it just part of the development update?

PPS
Just checked, doesn't seem to be part of the patch notes, so it should hopefully come with 1.5.7.

- Education system
- Break Out prisoners
- Crime system????
- Diplomacy system????

I think these are not major content, they should have already been in game since its release.

Major content is bringing new feature that doesn’t exist in game such as rebellions.

Looter armies, naval combats, creating castles, new factions or new castles are things that I’m looking for.

I think these are not major content, they should have already been in game since its release.
The game isn't released yet.

Major content is bringing new feature that doesn’t exist in game such as rebellions.
Prison break, keep battles and education system don't exist either, so they are going to be new features.

Looter armies, naval combats, creating castles, new factions or new castles are things that I’m looking for.

I disagree about looter armies. Looters should remain disorganised in my opinion. I would love to see a bandit faction in each kingdom though with their own fort or castle somewhere in the mountains / deep inside the woods.

I am not keen about naval battles, they always annoyed me in VC and I believe they wouldn't make much sense anyway considering the layout of the world map.

Creating castles would be a nice feature but it's not going to happen.

New factions and castles aren't needed in my opinion, the world map is already quite crowded and I can't see how it improves the game. They should rather flesh out the minor factions instead.
Maybe a new faction could be added after early access as DLC. Expand the world map, add some isles and a Nordic faction that invades Calradia. This could also give some purpose to naval battles. But that's nothing for the next patches.

Prison break, keep battles and education system don't exist either, so they are going to be new features.

Prison break and keep battles already were in warband and they don't add any depth to game. Game needs more brilliant ideas and new features. Education is good but not a big deal I think.

I would love to see a bandit faction in each kingdom though with their own fort or castle somewhere in the mountains / deep inside the woods.

Yeah I want to see that too it would be cool.

Creating castles would be a nice feature but it's not going to happen.

Is there a reason why it's not going to happen? It would be fun for everyone else to see this kind of innovations
New factions and castles aren't needed in my opinion, the world map is already quite crowded and I can't see how it improves the game. They should rather flesh out the minor factions instead.
Maybe a new faction could be added after early access as DLC. Expand the world map, add some isles and a Nordic faction that invades Calradia. This could also give some purpose to naval battles. But that's nothing for the next patches.

They can add more spaces to map so we can see new factions and new places. Also In my opinion battanian castles and towns are so crowded and near to each other, they should have seperated a little bit more too.

I don't know if it's next but Pre-battle troop deployment. I'd consider it a major change.

Yeah it would be good to see it because wars are pretty much same like a battle simulator more strategy is needed

Personally I have abandoned any hope of finding an advanced diplomacy system in the Native; I don't think it goes beyond the concept of war and peace.

Personally I consider weight content to new mechanics introduced specially for this new delivery as it is the Dynasty system (and its by-product Education system). Therefore the next important content that I expect from its implementation and of which we have evidence in devblogs, is the gangs system.

References about sending patrols and directives, keep battle, prison break, etc. I consider them basic content because they are inherited from previous deliveries and therefore they are supposed to be part of the "base game".

Prison break and keep battles already were in warband and they don't add any depth to game. Game needs more brilliant ideas and new features. Education is good but not a big deal I think.
I wasn't aware that you only meant new features that didn't exist in Warband, thanks for clarifying. By the way, your suggestion to add more castles and factions wasn't that brilliant and new either... :xf-wink:

Yeah I want to see that too it would be cool.
Ideally bandit forts would be difficult to reach because of deep woods or mountains so you can't simply go there with 500 units. Similar to the hideouts but on a larger scale. If you win you could become a bandit lord yourself or use it to create a kingdom. This would allow you to build roads to make it more accessible at the cost of lower security. But I guess this is getting to complex...

Is there a reason why it's not going to happen? It would be fun for everyone else to see this kind of innovations
I believe it was originally planned but at some point decided against it.

They can add more spaces to map so we can see new factions and new places. Also In my opinion battanian castles and towns are so crowded and near to each other, they should have seperated a little bit more too.
Yes, that's why I was against adding more castles and factions to the current map. But I can't see them expanding the map / adding factions without a major DLC some time after release.

New systems I’m not positive

But once perks get finalized, major adjustments to how, as well as how much, experience is due. Horse archery is obnoxious with how fast it rockets up, while leadership, engineering, medicine, Roguery, scouting, and tactics all still rise at a snails pace.

I think Warband also lacked advanced diplomacy. If I recall correctly I believe I downloaded a mod for that. Might be the same thing for Bannerlord.

And we had to resort to Diplomacy or Floris, right? Well, I thought that for Bannerlord we would have at least something to match what these mods offered together. However, everything points to the fact that not even that... ?

Not that I know what is coming next, but I would like to see some improvements for battles:

- AI (!)
- Siege AI (!!)
- Siege design - keep battles are coming, when is everyones guess. I would like to have multiple siege phases, eg in the streets/ keep courtyards etc
- I'd love to trip people in battle with a long weapon like a poelarm or a big 2h axe. Could be implemented similar to how hooked spears can knock riders off their horses.

I'm personally not very optimistic about a sizable Diplomacy upgrade, mods will take care of that, as they did in Warband. What I'm hoping for is a crime system, more side quests and more map variety, as well as a prison break and all that it promises.

Back
Top Bottom