Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat Berserker

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Ready
Work in Progress
Planned

-New German uniforms by Lisek(all should worship him)
Some WiP images:
previewgerm.png

preview2gb.png

ekwipunekpreview3.png

-random uniforms accesories.(whaiting for new uniforms)
Soldiers were wearing basic uniform+ some gas masks, ammo clips etc. Now when you choose to wear for example M41 uniform, and you may get gas mask, field radio, bagpack etc on spawn. It wont do anything but simple look cool and will give some variety to fighting troops.

-Tank fixes:
    *No more flying tanks, sorry :wink:
    *no more tank turret levitating in air on middle of map.
    *Ability to change seats

-Popowitz map for Officer mode.

-Working end of the round messages in offcier mode.

-New better optimalised MGs

-AT weapons rebalance

-New map
mb94e.jpg

mb96.jpg

mb97.jpg

mb98.jpg

mb99.jpg

mb100h.jpg

mb101.jpg

mb102.jpg

-Grenade explosion delay. You will have a few seconds to run away after grenade will land on a ground. If you will stay you will shurely be dead, but if you manego to run away you may only be wounded or even run untouched, if noone will shoot you while you run away.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAuxTByMeRI

Oh, good to see proper boot's for Germany. Also, will soviets still start shoeless?
I know, that vodka will heat you up, but I guess that it's still pretty uncomfortable :grin:

Hi, i want to show you WiP stage of new (officer mod compatible!) map. It curently have no name and is less than 50% done but already looks good. This is how "field by the river" would look like at 1939-1945.
You can see some old houses i decided to implement too
mb94e.jpg

mb96.jpg

mb97.jpg

mb98.jpg

mb99.jpg

mb100h.jpg

mb101.jpg

mb102.jpg

Looking good. Though I think the AI Mesh really needs to be perfect for Officer mode maps. Currently the Town map makes all the bots stay at one side of the map. Would be better if Bots were all over the place.  :razz:

Today i got an idea and codded it. Now grenades have explosion delay. You will have a few seconds to run away after grenade will land on a ground. If you will stay you will shurely be dead, but if you manego to run away you may only be wounded or even run untouched, if noone will shoot you while you will be runing like idiot.

EDIT: GRANATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAuxTByMeRI

Hmmm, new map is almost ready and officer friendly, some rebalance is done (russians still have worse weapons but have more atlethics and ironflesh, what vodca can do ;p). New grenades script seems working etc. But new uniforms work had stucked because Lisek have some more important tasks, do you want me to release smaller patch without them? Vote in a pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom