• Wound.

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Fracture.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sprain or Strain.

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I took part in my first Sealed knot event this weekend at Newark.

I'm still aching from trying pike on saturday. I have two bruises on the front corners of my head from where my helmet kept bashing into me. Thank god for my neanderthal brow, otherwise I would probably have broken my nose.

More aches and pains to the shoulders and chest. Odd one on the leg. Worst one however is on my neck, where my helmet flap kept being pressed into my neck during the pike scrum.

Oh and my wrist was almost crushed on multiple occasions where it was squeezed between the pike I was holding, the backplate of the guy infront and the meathead who was pushing behind me most of the time. He actually lifted me off the ground on one occasion.  :lol:

Was awesome fun though, definitely going to give it a go again.

A flu shot plus unloading 18 large round bales of hay plus cutting down a ton of false cucumber vines plus a huge shopping trip to restock on animal feed and groceries equals a very sore and tired Shatari. I think I bit off a bit much today. On the upshot, I found some kick ass winter boots on sale and I'm now stocked up on apples. Warm feet and cheer food! :party:

Cut 1/4 way through my middle finger trying to cut an onion. I thought I'd lost the flap of skin on the side of my fingernail but it healed pretty fast. The next day I scratched a long cut on the top of my index finger while reaching for a metal hangar.
CHADouch_mockup_Flat-Front_Red_1000w.png

maxomorra-rib-pants-bright-green-56-62-only-32052-p.png

Nike-SB-GTS-QS-Supreme-Vrsty-Maize-Vrsty-Mz-White-Blk-NK0050-03.jpg

The company I was with kept having to patch up/rebuild from scratch footings that were laid by another company because they were ****e. As a result they couldn't afford to keep me on lol.

Jeez it has been so long since I woke up ill and alone. I guess I got poisoned by one of the salad ingredients and i spent hours trying to vomit to the some ****ty big salad bowl next to me and failing.
If devil offered a glass of water in exchange for two toes of mine I would take up the offer immediately.
First thing after recovering is getting into a relationship I don’t want to be this pathetic anymore

A week of Flu (I don't remember having it in the last 8 years) and fever, followed by now nearly 2 weeks of "cold" symptons: constant cough and running nose. Headaches that get extra hurtful everytime I cough or sneeze.

My sister called me up on the walkie talkie this morning, telling me to grab the pistol because some dogs were chasing our guinea fowl. I pop out there and see three dogs trying their darnedest to tear down the fence to my goose lot. They started to run off the second they saw me, but I still managed to take a safe pot shot at them to discourage them from coming back. Unfortunately, I was too groggy to remember that guns are really loud, and I totally forgot to grab my ear buds on my way out the door. My ears are still ringing from it. My only condolence is that their ears are probably hurting way worse than mine.

When I was at the farm this noon, there was a tree that had broken and fallen into a field, where it was in the way. So, I took our tractor with the loader on it, and pushed the tree back into the hedgerow. Thing was all tangled up with grapevines, so after I'd pushed it back, I got out and went over with a pair of loppers to cut some of them, just to keep them from growing more, because I hate those ****ers. What I didn't realize was that this one big one, maybe 3 inches in diameter, was highly taut. It was tangled around both the stump of the tree and the downed stuff that I'd just pushed, and my pushing on it had put a lot of tension on it. I bent over to cut it, and when it cut, the loose end came flying up and walloped me right under my chin. I imagine the effect was a bit like being punched. So now, my mouth is still a bit sensitive and tingly some ~6 hours later, and I'm missing a a bit of the corner of one of my front teeth. Grapevines, man. Goddamn...

The pavement hurt me last night. Never broken a bone before, but can safely state it sucks a fat one now. I am just hoping like he*k I don't lose my job as a night stocker because the doctor told me it'd be two months if my arm heals correctly before I can even attempt to be unloading trucks and **** again.

Back
Top Bottom