• Wound.

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Fracture.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sprain or Strain.

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

They have a fairly high chance of getting impacted in a good portion of the population's mouths. I had mine out a while ago, don't worry too much about the operation. The thing that was most annoying about for me was the advisory that I shouldn't eat popcorn for a month after the operation. I hate going that long without it.

I like having my back-up molars tbh, do we have any intel on how far back issues with wisdom teeth started becoming prominent or what caused it over time if it's a dietry thing? I heard somewhere that the move to agricultural diets caused dental issues to become more common.

Wigster600 said:
I like having my back-up molars tbh, do we have any intel on how far back issues with wisdom teeth started becoming prominent or what caused it over time if it's a dietry thing? I heard somewhere that the move to agricultural diets caused dental issues to become more common.

Back-up molars? That's a good way of thinking about them I guess. On one side mine are covered in gum - like fully there but wrapped in gum, weird! Other side is completely ready to chomp.

On-topic: Really oddly I cut my finger at work - I was using a pastry knife which is like a bread knife with less pronounced teeth to make a ****-ton of finger sandwiches (ALSO **** YOU IF YOU ORDER FINGER SANDWICHES, WHAT A WASTE OF FOOD). Anyway, the teeth of the knife were in the bread but I made a lot of rapid little cuts the flat non-sharp part of the knife managed to cut my finger. What the hell? Almost like I just burnt a cut in or something stupid.

I only noticed when seasoning potatoes and grinding salt in it. Ergh.

Hey-ho, last day of working in a kitchen.

I feel like everyone should have to work in a kitchen at some point to garner appreciation for what restaurant work is like. Is it a proper restaurant or a fast foody thing?

Just talked to my wife about some medical procedures I might have to go through soon and collapsed for no reason whatsoever, fell of the chair and almost hit my head on a radiator.
10/10 would have pudding for bones again

Me:
Runs absolutely everywhere, at home and at work
Never naps even when exhausted
Has 6 hours sleep per day
Sleeps in a hunchback fetal position
Only falls asleep when too exhausted to do anything else
Plays stressful video games for hours at a time
Spends 40+ hours on a drawing

Also me: why do i have a headache and a backache almost constantly

do back/hip flexor stretches, exercise and prepare a plan to change your posture while working. backpain is the scourge of modern man and can keep you out for work for months if you don't take precautions.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/back-pain/treatment/
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/repetitive-strain-injury-rsi/treatment/

Ue932.jpg

I usually get a flu vaccine, but this year, the vaccine producers totally missed the mark on what strains would be widespread this year, so there's an epidemic in my state. Now I can't go 2 hours without visiting the toilet, and I've started vomiting. Someone create cure for flu pls thnx.

Back
Top Bottom