What happened to the promised follow-up post for future plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Next week we will have been waiting four months after being told TW's statement of what they want to put in the game was "coming soon".

Next week we will have been waiting four months after being told TW's statement of what they want to put in the game was "coming soon".
Here is a great example of what an actual roadmap looks like:

They are in "crunch" mode until release now lads, @five bucks just spat facts yet again, four months on it's not on the priority list or really even in their interests to release something like this at this point.

Hey @Callum, first of all Congratulations! I know I'm a little late but better late than never :wink:

Second of all, since it's been one month, did you find the time to work on the follow-up post? It would be nice if you update us on its current state. :grin:

They are in "crunch" mode until release now lads, @five bucks just spat facts yet again, four months on it's not on the priority list or really even in their interests to release something like this at this point.
The never-ending crunch. You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.

Last edited:
It is my fault that any post along these lines hasn't arrived sooner, and that is something I intend to fix when possible. However, you shouldn't expect anything within the next couple of weeks due to the national holiday taking place here next week. Please accept my apologies for the delay.
Reminder

But he said "However, you shouldn't expect anything within the next couple of weeks due to the national holiday taking place here next week."

Translation:

Maybe we´ll follow up in 3-4 months. :wink:

Also the first announcement was only 4 months ago, so be patient.

I think the follow up will also contain the release date and maybe they aren´t sure about the date yet (because of reasons).

I think we should see something within the next 2 weeks. No, not the meme, unironically.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9-press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme-419-238_848749.jpg

That's great, but it has a different meaning.
My vague intention was to show Callum as making fun of players/posters (the camel). Should have put a label on the camel saying "player waiting for updates" or something.

Oh, my bad then. I understood it as, Callum over the camel frazzled and exhausted from so much travelling (the player-fan) through that barren and arid desert (Bannerlord as a game itself and official communication). Callum points his finger to the desert (making fun) and between the lines it reads: - if you don't like the native Bannerlord you can always use a mod that will improve your gameplay experience... ? :iamamoron:

#Thebannerlordexperience™

Last edited:
Oh, my bad then. I understood it as, Callum over the camel frazzled and exhausted from so much travelling (the player-fan) through that barren and arid desert (Bannerlord as a game itself and official communication). Callum points his finger to the desert (making fun) and between the lines it reads: - if you don't like the native Bannerlord you can always use a mod that will improve your gameplay experience... ? :iamamoron:

#Thebannerlordexperience™
That´s some deep ****!

Back
Top Bottom