What happened to the Performance

Users who are viewing this thread

MaddPhish

Recruit
Last played probably a year ago. Game ran pretty good and I get in the mood for the game again and I redownload start getting into some tournament fights and frame rate is far from stable and starts chugging into the range of 15-20 anytime someone starts swinging on a 4 person tournament fight. Textures take forever to pop in, the interface is laggy. I'm on an i7-6700k and a 2070 with 32 gigs of ram. Bannerlord is installed on an M2 NVME While that's an older chipset I'm not seeing any reason 4 combatants should spike my system to 100 percent CPU usage or be slow on the market or recruiting menus.

What in the world has TW done in the last year to get a game that ran decently before to getting it feeling like utter garbage?

Which graphics card is the game using? Check the game options and make sure it is using your 2070 and not the integrated one

Which graphics card is the game using? Check the game options and make sure it is using your 2070 and not the integrated one
Game shows the 2070 Super as being used. I think I actually have the integrated one disabled due to another application insisting on using it over the card.

Back
Top Bottom