What happened to the DLSS update for November?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been excited about this update for some time now. The DLSS update was expected to arrive in November but it is already December, and I have not seen an announcement regarding the matter. Has it been delayed? Has it been abolished completely? I have already searched up this topic throughout reddit for awhile now with no luck in regards to information. Please share insight regarding the matter.

Good question, won´t be answered though. But they only said "in November", right? So maybe November 2021?

More Upcoming Ray Tracing and DLSS Games
If that was not enough, there are several ray tracing and DLSS games launching in October and November:
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Available now on Steam, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is a medieval combat simulator and role playing game. Players can explore, raid, and conquer their way across the vast continent of Calradia, making friends and enemies along the way. Support for DLSS will be coming to the game in November.

RTX ON: A Dozen More Games Will Have Ray Tracing and DLSS This Year (nvidia.com)

I just want to run the game at 165 FPS in battles. It looks so buttery smooth in tournaments but not even top end rigs can get 165 FPS in 1000 men battles. Gonna need dlss for that

Back
Top Bottom