What happened to the captain mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

The captain's mode was the bannerlord's multiplayer "feature", which made the game unique against the competitors. Well, now what?
Captain's mode has become dull, boring and uninteresting **** ... In the early versions of the game, and even in versions 0.8.x and 0.9.x of the closed beta test, the gameplay was more dynamic, faster and more interesting. The battles were like battles, and not like the performances of blind, one-armed and stupid imbeciles ... People do not want to play it or watch it on YouTube. Low online in the game confirms these words. All my friends and acquaintances stopped playing. If earlier skirmishers were not interesting and crappy, now almost everything has become crappy and not interesting. Then in one patch the archers became stupid and blind, now the infantry is still moving - as if every unit gave a **** in their pants ...
Developers, can you balance the units gradually without sudden jumps? Through each patch, some type of troops turns out to be imbalanced or, on the contrary, unplayable ...
It was a good tradition to send a Feedback Form to players in the closed beta test. Is there any analogue of this now?
Well, about patch 1.5.5 ... On the beta version, this patch in captain mode was not even tested ... All balance changes were introduced without a test in the main version of the game ... along with technical bugs ... Shame ...

The captain's mode was the bannerlord's multiplayer "feature", which made the game unique against the competitors. Well, now what?
Captain's mode has become dull, boring and uninteresting **** ... In the early versions of the game, and even in versions 0.8.x and 0.9.x of the closed beta test, the gameplay was more dynamic, faster and more interesting. The battles were like battles, and not like the performances of blind, one-armed and stupid imbeciles ... People do not want to play it or watch it on YouTube. Low online in the game confirms these words. All my friends and acquaintances stopped playing. If earlier skirmishers were not interesting and crappy, now almost everything has become crappy and not interesting. Then in one patch the archers became stupid and blind, now the infantry is still moving - as if every unit gave a **** in their pants ...
Developers, can you balance the units gradually without sudden jumps? Through each patch, some type of troops turns out to be imbalanced or, on the contrary, unplayable ...
It was a good tradition to send a Feedback Form to players in the closed beta test. Is there any analogue of this now?
Well, about patch 1.5.5 ... On the beta version, this patch in captain mode was not even tested ... All balance changes were introduced without a test in the main version of the game ... along with technical bugs ... Shame ...

It got broken because TW refuses to balance modes separately

I agree -- I mostly played (note past tense) Captain mode and found it a lot of fun, but this latest update has made it unplayable (assuming the server doesn't just crash). I have over 6000 hours in Warband, and over 1000 in Bannerlord, but I am greatly disappointed and won't be back for a while as I've moved on to other games until this is fixed. :sad:

Devs doing patches be like:
3150un.jpg

I started playing Captain from like 0.3.4 or earlier and i can tell that they ruined the Captain Mode.
Giving a feedback these days is pointless because they don't care anymore and they do what they want without a word of explanation.

Now Captain Players can wait for the patch that will fix what they broke...

The AI is woefully incompetent. Players defend incompetent AI under the guise that "the captain is more important if all the bots are stupid."

Which is ridiculous. If there's less focus on individual skill, then there will be more focus on strategy, control, timing, teamwork, picks, ect., because those will be more important for winning.

It feels like people are asking for TDM-with-extra-steps instead of a mode about controlling bots.

Back
Top Bottom