• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

What happened to perks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this a game feature or is it a bug? Why is it whenever I die I have to pick the same exact perks I want to pick or already have picked in the first place. If this is intentional can it be changed because its simply annoying and I rather the game remember what I want instead of me having to change it each and every time I respawn. It was better before the patch.

*Edit* I just read that the dev team is working on it so now I know that they know.

MP_Erik

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNW
Not only when you die. Also in the armory when you change class and change back and probably some other cases.

I reckon this is a bug and will be fixed in time.

Horatius

Banned
WBNWVC
The hotfix fixed crashing caused by the patch when duel swords were added for the duel mode, but breaks perks selection

Top Bottom