What happened to mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

I just had 5 and lower...
I just look at Join a Game Server list.. maybe i need special server browser???? I got version 1.143...

frankvg said:
maybe i need special server browser???? I got version 1.143...

It should work with every version. But it's recommended to use version 1.143 to be sure that this is no problem. The servers have been restarted today and yesterday the servers have been online the whole day. Maybe you have a bad ping atm to this servers. Try it at a few different times a day if you want to play our mod.

IT-Killer

I only try in the Middle of the day around 15:00.. sometimes im playing at evening... It should be no problem..

Well, just wanted to say I've been doing some advertising in cRPG servers and some of Persistant World. When I told them everything you can do in this mod they literally fell in love with it, i know of at least three that will try it. Perhaps more. Keep attracting people, keep the mod alive!

Revisiting MaB mods, and found this mod. I thoroughly enjoyed AC: Brotherhood's multiplayer, and thought this would be fun as well. I'll be checking the servers for people!

Back
Top Bottom