What happened to mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

BananaBob said:
i found a server called IT_Assassinhunt ore something like this but its empty :sad:
Well, there are players, but all of them seem to share the same thinking that you do: "The server has 0 players, I'm not joining", which of course leads to a constantly empty server even though there are several players who want to play.

What you (and everyone else) should do, in my opinion, is to join that empty server. Within a few minutes, someone will probably see that there is a player in the server, and will join you.

What I suggest is that people start compromising a bit with the mod (Join for some minutes regardless of player number - no one is asking you to push the big red button, if no one comes in a while, then leave, but be considerate with the mod)

Having this said, how about having a weekly time where all followers of Assassin Hunt could join up and fill up the servers? For example on Saturdays at 7:00 pm UTC + 1 change slot number to 20 and we'll all try to meet there.

I would then simply set it to twenty permanently. But yea, it is an idea. And we could say that sometimes we play the tdm and sometimes the FFA mode. I will think of something. Just wait until tomorrow :wink:

There will probably be some more players on the weekends from on now. I gotten some of my friends to buy m&b wb and download this mod  :wink:

I dont even know where to download it... Also i dont see any Assassin hunt servers..
The current download is lost...

I Dont see any servers in the list... Im also not connected with steam.. maybe that is the problem...
My PC cant find the download .. if i press the link it says : Search or Save As

What is name of Module then?
Like  Mount and Musket = MM Russia 3
Assassin hunt = AH or something? Please tell me how its called

frankvg said:
What kind of type is the download.. its not a .exe right?
Maybe i need to download something for it..

You only have to download the mod. It's only a *.7z archive which you have to extract in your modules folder of Warband.

frankvg said:
What is name of Module then?
Like  Mount and Musket = MM Russia 3
Assassin hunt = AH or something? Please tell me how its called

The module is called "Assassin_Hunt"
You should rename your folder if the name is not exactly like this. But if you extract the downloaded archive the folder should be named like this.

IT-Killer

Back
Top Bottom