What happened to mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lannistark

Sergeant
As Splofot said, everything is too quiet, no activity on the sub-board of notice for almost a week.
Also servers feel empty, what happened thse days?

i think its the problems that players didnt coem to servers when the server are  empty

Patta said:
Reggae, don't drink any longer. Please.

LOL-BRAH-NOT-GONNA-HAPPEN.jpg

I'm alive, and I play sometimes in the server. I just sense the suggestions and stuff are going down, even if the last version has just been released, the IT team needs to do something or the mod is sadly going down...

Alright, anyone interested in playing? Sort of want to try this out, but servers aren't populated at all.

Take a look at this:
statsbild.php

I don't know if it works correctly and it is just a test and miht be buggy, but it could help people to find the right time to join. Also you should join the Steam Group, I am making an announcement whenever I play.

edit: The time shown should be german time and the time is only changed when players are online, so you can always see since when no one was online.

Hmm, Patta I'm not very happy with the publication of the viewer, but now it's too late. So I'll explain it a bit more.

As you can see the maxplayers are a buggy, it shows 250 althoug the amount is lower. And the serverviewer only works for TeamDeathmatch Mode.
If you have suggestions for the viewer, please post them here. As soon as Patta can work on the Module System again, I'll implement more features.

Well, it was no publication. I would have made a new topic then. And We need to do something. The mod is dyeing atm, and the server viewer helps. At least I hope so.

Fill the servers, only way. We need you to expand the gameplay of Assassin Hunt, the mod must be aimed for a number of 30 players not 10.

Expand beyond city, create kind of guilds of assassins, develop a whole roleplay system in the heart of the town.

Back
Top Bottom