What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

Users who are viewing this thread

There is no breach of "contract", do you mean breach of the ToS?

But whatever, this game isn´t a scam and far away from it. It´s just a disappointment. If you could sue for this I would be rich :iamamoron:

There is no breach of "contract", do you mean breach of the ToS?

But whatever, this game isn´t a scam and far away from it. It´s just a disappointment. If you could sue for this I would be rich :iamamoron:
It cinda reminds of me off Total war rome 2 i belive it was they even showed trailer for a DLC with Carthage and sutch but the DLC was never released to that game

It cinda reminds of me off Total war rome 2 i belive it was they even showed trailer for a DLC with Carthage and sutch but the DLC was never released to that game
Nobody sued CD Project for Cyberbug 2077, people with power (rich guys) lost some money because their share went down after the release (Public press still gave them the GOTY title).

TW only has dissapointed like 37 hardcore fanboys.

Case closed :iamamoron:

So let's say someone actually sue TW and yada-yada they win. What happens? That one guy gets all the money? How much? Is it only a refund? Do we all get money from TW? Everyone who bought Bannerlord? Or just those who claim for it? Or does the lawsuit force TW to implement what we consider should be implemented?

Like... what are people trying to do here?

Like... what are people trying to do here?
It's not that simple, our establishment-friendly friend.
A lawsuit like this is about sending a message that makes failing to deliver promises costly, so they will both reign in their marketing hype and try harder to deliver. Right now, they have no incentives to correct their processes in any way. Too bad that a lawsuit is unlikely to succeed.
So you see, there's a feedback loop that makes companies try harder not to disappoint. This is also why democracies have an accountability advantage over authoritarian regimes.

A lawsuit like this is about sending a message that makes failing to deliver promises costly
What I was asking was to whom TW would have to pay to if a lawsuit succeeded? Just the guy who filed the lawsuit, the community, or what? Or if it's not financial punishment, would the entire company be thrown to jail or something? Let's say TW bends down to avoid that punishment by delivering the promises. Who would supervise their effort to fulfill those promises?

What I was asking was to whom TW would have to pay to if a lawsuit succeeded? Just the guy who filed the lawsuit, the community, or what? Or if it's not financial punishment, would the entire company be thrown to jail or something? Let's say TW bends down to avoid that punishment by delivering the promises. Who would supervise their effort to fulfill those promises?
It's too late to fix it, only punishment is an option.
A successful class action lawsuit may mean that the company would be obliged to recall their product and refund it, for those customers that want that. Maybe also pay some fines to some regulatory body. The US and EU courts could take this up independently.

It's too late to fix it, only punishment is an option.
A successful class action lawsuit may mean that the company would be obliged to recall their product and refund it, for those customers that want that. Maybe also pay some fines to some regulatory body. The US and EU courts could take this up independently.

Your case would rely heavily on emotional damage from forum bans.

cold.jpg

Back
Top Bottom