What Happened to Ageing

Users who are viewing this thread

Why has the Ageing changed , Now all you get is a little sag in the face. I can not make old characters anymore in MP. plus in single play they still look in there 50s when they are in there 70.. I hope TW bring it back. ..

plus in single play they still look in there 50s when they are in there 70.. I hope TW bring it back. ..

Was it really a thing on previous versions ? I agree, some characters don't look old at all.

It's becoming urgent to have a clear UI as to explain which mecanic does what, not only in a form of an entry in Encyclopedia but just hovering on Age on someone or in a form of "Tips Tiles", I don't know.
In this case, the age, and the fact that the player can become sick after reaching a certain age for instance.
I'm not sure it needs a lot of work to document those things for the player, we are not talking about tweaking algorithms but just showing some variables and appending some text to enhance the user experience.

With you on that , the thing is up to 1.5.7 the ageing was there i just not sure why they changed it . if it was to make the game run better then thats ok and i understand but if not then why , things like that do make a game for me. but it would not stop me playing this ....

Yea i played sandbox mode, created a character who is 20 years old, looks young, then a year later, boom he looks mid 30s lol. Perhaps living in the medieval world with all the battles and politics does impact on your character.

Pretty clear at this point at 21 the "middle age" ( as is adulthood ) template kicks in.
I won't say their implementation is bad per se, it looks rough but it surely works as intended. However I would love to see at least an Encylopedia entry to explain " What is what " to the players, helps not driving at night without headlights basically.

Back
Top Bottom