In Progress What happend to the map?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm posting this as I want to start a discussion and maybe get a little wiser regarding the changes in the map layout.

Do any of you remember the footage we've gotten over the years from gamecom/E3 etc, and do you remember warbands map?
I sure do. Then my question is, what happend to the map, and what impromted the last minute, in this case the last year changes?
Sargot in the middle of the map in th south? Strange, quite sure that was a northern town, both in previous titles and earlier shown gameplay.

Here are some examples: 2018 gamescom.
IuTf18w.png

2018 gamescom.
LNDvUBz.png

2019 gamescom.
HG2n1V5.png

Last pic is less than 1 year ago.
Now instead what we have are mountains, mountains, more mountains, and some one way lanes that make no sense.
And I know, the devs themselfs have said, that this, is a new ''re-invisioned'' take of calradia. Then my other question is; what was wrong with the old one that you showed to us and marketed to us? Ofcourse, it was WIP and project to change and w/e but still. Just because you have a new engine and terrain builder doesn't mean you need to pop up mountains every 4th pixel and make dead-end lanes where nothing escapes. Dont feel very M&B to me.

So, now after this small rant, I want to reiterate, I want to start a discussion and maybe hear some other opinions. I like the game in it's glitchy and unbalanced glory. Just miss the old map I hyped up.

Link to sources.
2018 footage:
2019 footage:

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
could-you-not-chloe.gif

Back
Top Bottom