What happend to TaleWorlds?

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't see how a small studio can mess up so badly on their flagship (only?) game and still survive. If it takes them 9 years to develop a game this broken, the studio won't be around much longer.
I see this get repeated frequently but development actually started in 2010 right after Warband was released, so we are officially pushing 11 years in development, not nine. They just announced the game to the media in 2012.

Related links:
TW Press Release where they mention when they started.
Dev Blog with someone hired specifically to work on Bannerlord in 2010.

Last edited:
so we need to sue tw for scamming and let the other game design studio to finish bannerlord....this is the most stupid comment on this forum and is amazing since the bar was rly high like rly high but you manange to top the level of low IQ proved by op and other weirdows here like boy o boy...where to start...no normal lawyer will take this for a lot of reasons and the big one is that when you buy the game is this message that the game is EA and in develpment plus the fact that the devs are wow idk...in contact with the players.Second you rly need proof of money scam like something more than your feels and I know you smart boyos will come with some "here is how can bernie can still win the election" rationament so yes my dude you manage to be the top dog in stupid post and the bar was high.Plus the let the other game studios do the game?who my dude not only is not a think just if idk the studio goes banckrupt or from theyr own will give the game to other studio since you know there is trade mark stuff plus intelectual property on the code...I know low IQ dudes like you op

Poddicus

MavDrac

Beast of Rome

and the rest of the allways on the forum since you have no life team dont know how the world works
I'm too boneheaded to read this, thanks for mentioning.

I think it´s pretty clear that something went wrong but it only matters what we have right now and what TW is willing to do before they say it´s finished.

I think it´s pretty clear that something went wrong but it only matters what we have right now and what TW is willing to do before they say it´s finished.

And it isn't that bad to be honest. It isn't what we expected, thats for sure, but the outcome isnt terrible.
I broke my hiatus at 1.6.0 and the time off gave some valuable perspective on the updates made. I'm now still on my playthrough and having a lot of fun.

so we need to sue tw for scamming and let the other game design studio to finish bannerlord....this is the most stupid comment on this forum and is amazing since the bar was rly high like rly high but you manange to top the level of low IQ proved by op and other weirdows here like boy o boy...where to start...no normal lawyer will take this for a lot of reasons and the big one is that when you buy the game is this message that the game is EA and in develpment plus the fact that the devs are wow idk...in contact with the players.Second you rly need proof of money scam like something more than your feels and I know you smart boyos will come with some "here is how can bernie can still win the election" rationament so yes my dude you manage to be the top dog in stupid post and the bar was high.Plus the let the other game studios do the game?who my dude not only is not a think just if idk the studio goes banckrupt or from theyr own will give the game to other studio since you know there is trade mark stuff plus intelectual property on the code...I know low IQ dudes like you op

Poddicus

MavDrac

Beast of Rome

and the rest of the allways on the forum since you have no life team dont know how the world works
Thanks, next time I need something written by a ****ing asylum patient I'll hit you up

Back
Top Bottom