What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

People who can't use artillery in a seige/battle server or even event.
'IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT, THEN DON'T' :evil: :evil:

After watching a *****fest in commander battle last night, I really wish we could boot people in pairs.
Or permaban one and kick the other.

edit - YOU COULD SAY WE
21Zo-U1KpUL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

DUAL BOOTED THEM

taoistlumberjak said:
After watching a *****fest in commander battle last night, I really wish we could boot people in pairs.
Or permaban one and kick the other.

edit - YOU COULD SAY WE
21Zo-U1KpUL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

DUAL BOOTED THEM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAA  :smile:

As a veteran from back in the days or old MM, the one thing that grinds my gears about NW is the community. It has devolved into one of the most childish communities I've been a part of. That is saying much, as we had to deal with Sawyer and the 1st Yorks back in MM. While I enjoy any publicity that will make Mount and Blade more popular, I feel as though those who joined up during sales or only because of NW are usually immature brats who start fights in chat for no reason.

... Or oldies who feel the need to "troll" on pub tags.

/2cents

Salander said:
As a veteran from back in the days or old MM, the one thing that grinds my gears about NW is the community. It has devolved into one of the most childish communities I've been a part of. That is saying much, as we had to deal with Sawyer and the 1st Yorks back in MM. While I enjoy any publicity that will make Mount and Blade more popular, I feel as though those who joined up during sales or only because of NW are usually immature brats who start fights in chat for no reason.

... Or oldies who feel the need to "troll" on pub tags.

/2cents
It's a really *****y and backstabbing community really - HM_1st-Yorks_Pte_Wigster600

sethja8 said:
Nearly every time I stab or slice someone in combat, it never hurts them, just bumps.  It happens a lot more often than what even makes sense, and it loses most of my fights.  I have no idea why I get screwed over so badly by the game but I wish they would 'fix' it so that bumps were impossible, or atleast improbable.

Or atleast make enemies flinch when bumped. As it is now, bumping an enemy is worse than getting chambered....

Imperial Eagle said:
sethja8 said:
Nearly every time I stab or slice someone in combat, it never hurts them, just bumps.  It happens a lot more often than what even makes sense, and it loses most of my fights.  I have no idea why I get screwed over so badly by the game but I wish they would 'fix' it so that bumps were impossible, or atleast improbable.

Or atleast make enemies flinch when bumped. As it is now, bumping an enemy is worse than getting chambered....
To me it happens on those umm, European servers. Has T3 arrived there yet??  :cool:

sethja8 said:
Imperial Eagle said:

Yeah, when I bump someone it seems like barely anything happens.  It should be lengthened, like a horse hitting someone was.  Says it took them an extra second to move you might atleast get another stab on them..

but ofcourse with my luck it would do barely any damage to them and they would stab me back in under 5 seconds

Your mainly bumping because you are too close to the enemy, stabbing still uses the same mechanics of sword slashing, so if your on the side the slash is coming from you can technically block it with your body ... its a great way to get the jump on some swordsmen who was inexperianced.

To avoid bumping people try hitting them at mid range than long or short, so the bayonete is hitting them about mid stab than at the end or the begining.

Back
Top Bottom