What Grinds your gears: Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Dying.
Losing.
Idiots.
Stuns/pokes.
Accident chambers.
Them unbelievably long heavy cav swords.

That's about it, and in that order :smile:

Line Infantry
Spinners
PrideofNi
Feinters
PrideofNi
Other Cav

You know what?

Just add everything to this list that can kill me... that would be accurate.  :lol:

Japan said:
Thunderstormer said:
Xeroth said:
When I'm having a good game of cavalry on US 1 and I'm doing good.
And Pip joins the enemy team.. D;
Well if you want I can kill you more in game that way you wont have to worry about Pip getting you. :grin:

but I will say musketoon dragoon mobs get annoying especially if it is map after map.(but I do enjoy killing them)

Oh yea I do point blank you during duels......lol.
Another is musketoon cav. That is the worst of all dragoons.

You do point blank me, but when you go cavalry you get scores like.. 33-2 or 44-5 or some nasty score that involves point blanking me/out reaching me with a sword EVERY TIME!! Lol

STAHP BEING SO GEWD

Xeroth said:
Japan said:
Thunderstormer said:
Xeroth said:
When I'm having a good game of cavalry on US 1 and I'm doing good.
And Pip joins the enemy team.. D;
Well if you want I can kill you more in game that way you wont have to worry about Pip getting you. :grin:

but I will say musketoon dragoon mobs get annoying especially if it is map after map.(but I do enjoy killing them)

Oh yea I do point blank you during duels......lol.
Another is musketoon cav. That is the worst of all dragoons.

You do point blank me, but when you go cavalry you get scores like.. 33-2 or 44-5 or some nasty score that involves point blanking me/out reaching me with a sword EVERY TIME!! Lol

STAHP BEING SO GEWD
Yea Pip. We are all very disappointed on you.....
When you are facing a group while a teammate is reloading behind you..... and dies because he could not switch to melee quick enough.

SomeRandomTiger said:
Line Infantry
Spinners
PrideofNi
Feinters
PrideofNi
Other Cav

You know what?

Just add everything to this list that can kill me... that would be accurate.  :lol:

Thanks Hun.

Team build limit shouldn't be overall but halved for each sapper, because you occasionally get that annoying guy who places stuff but doesn't build..

But the biggest thing that grinds my gears is the up attack. @@@'##/.][!!!!! Every-time it gets me by surprise and scares the hell out of me, because on third person you cannot see if they are attacking up because your head gets in the way. But if they added a stroke outline of the weapon when its not visible (blocked by body) and you can see it through peoples bodies.. like on age of empires.

That huge ass plume on Prussian foot guards' hats. Can only play them in 1st person because of those.

... but atleast they have high accuracy with their muskets.

Omahaa said:
People who think they're better than everyone else because they are good at melee.

That is because it is true......Most of the time.
Another thing i want to add is when people are cocky. I mean some people are good but they won't shut up about it.

Japan said:
Omahaa said:
People who think they're better than everyone else because they are good at melee.

That is because it is true......Most of the time.

They might be better than others when it comes to melee, but if they think they have more right to speak because of this (I beat you at melee, so I win this conversation!), or are better at any other part of the game/life/universe/everything...
I'm with Oma here xD

People who use Melee as a Synonyme for Bayonet on Bayonet, and ignore the fact that there is alot of different classes in this game.

e.g:

-I ar[sic] so pro at melee.
-How's your Lance Timing?
-lol that are[sic] not melee

There's a paradox in my regiment where if I take the line into melee as soon as possible to conserve our numbers for the actual bayonet fight, people complain about not getting to shoot, and also since we're usually the first regiment to leave the spawn, we won't have enough manpower left after the bayonet fight to operate properly in the later stages of the round; but since we're so bad at shooting (not to mention we suffer from a collective learning disorder when it comes to spacing), if I hang back and exchange volleys, they complain that not enough of us live long enough to get into melee and thus we lose in the final battles. The only remedy seems to be positioning the line so that we're always shooting at or charging into an unsuspecting enemy - but that's not always possible in a LB.

That grinds my gears a little.

I hate to sound like a pompous ass, but incompetent teammates in commander battles really grind my gears. Line infantry regiments using Jaeger spacing is a tad ridiculous as well.

Back
Top Bottom