• Vlandia

• Battania

• Empire

• Sturgia

• Khuzait

• Bandit Hideout

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

I voted for Empire, Khuzait, and Sturgia. Just love 'em all! TW has really succeeded with the music in this game.
I want more music! Variety is king!
85fb30ea4d8dd44ebe9d955c473a7fd5.jpg

I want more music! Variety is king!
85fb30ea4d8dd44ebe9d955c473a7fd5.jpg
Yeah, the more the merrier. Didn't they add more music in some recent patch? Not sure.

I hope they add more, but at this point it might be unlikely. Still like what we have, though. And the music is just good enough to be good for hundreds of hours.

If you like medieval music or medieval inspired music, then there is a lot of it on youtube, check out this for example:

Yeah, the more the merrier. Didn't they add more music in some recent patch? Not sure.

I hope they add more, but at this point it might be unlikely. Still like what we have, though. And the music is just good enough to be good for hundreds of hours.

If you like medieval music or medieval inspired music, then there is a lot of it on youtube, check out this for example:

Video not available for me.
Maybe more tavern music would be nice

My life is 80% music but I must admit that my game music is turned off. I understand that some amazing people have spend countless hours to write beautiful music for the game, I understand. I also know that admitting this doesnt hurt their feelings :smile: Musicians make music, thats what they do. They have made a ton of music that we never heard, stuff they just generate because they are musicians. Its a lot like Freddie Mercury meant when he said that his music is essentially in a sense trash, garbage for the bin.

My life is 80% music but I must admit that my game music is turned off. I understand that some amazing people have spend countless hours to write beautiful music for the game, I understand. I also know that admitting this doesnt hurt their feelings :smile: Musicians make music, thats what they do. They have made a ton of music that we never heard, stuff they just generate because they are musicians. Its a lot like Freddie Mercury meant when he said that his music is essentially in a sense trash, garbage for the bin.
All sound turned off or just the music? are you listening to your own music or you just prefer the silence?

Not really a fan of Battania in the game, but the Battanian theme is probably my favourite.
It has a certain charm, that's for sure
All of the music is good, Khuzait is best though I think.
Yeah, they did a good job on music, Khuzait is my favorite too. I wish there was boats in the game so i can sail all the way from Vlandia to their land for a quick pickup of HA and chill there for a bit for the music and bandit hideouts

Back
Top Bottom