Medieval what faction is best for which troop type

Users who are viewing this thread

dejvid221h

Recruit
Are Gekokujo factions clones of Native factions and if not which one is best for archers, infantry and cavalry?

Gekokujo has its own troop types, and each faction has at least most of the different unit types covered. I haven't noticed enough of a difference in quality of any specific troop type to say that "this faction has better....", although some seem to have slightly different mixes, such as more guns and less bows (or the reverse). The troops are NOT all that similar to those of Native Warband, so any comparison between Gekokujo factions and Native Warband factions would be meaningless.

So I not worry about where my troops have come from and just concentrate on gaining experience for them. Thank you, that's very helpful.

The only reasons why I tend to recruit mainly from one faction are so the uniforms match (so less friendly fire accidents by me) and I don't have 5 different entries for the same troop type cluttering up the roster.

I think there are some limitations on cavalry types from one faction to another, but I haven't bothered to look into it.

Are Gekokujo factions clones of Native factions and if not which one is best for archers, infantry and cavalry?

Thanks. I didn't know about that site. That answers my question and more.

Back
Top Bottom