What effects Firearms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sanon

Recruit
I was wondering what skills effect firearms, like horse archery, power draw etc... what effects them? Also does agility effect the reloading of the guns?

xDELTAx said:
The firearms skill, some mods have it. In wepaon proficiencies

Well thats self explanatory, I mean what other skills effect it, such as power draw or horse archery, do they do anything or am I better putting skills other places?

Horse archery is in effect when firing on horseback, does not only affect bows, as it effects missile weapons liek thrown or crossbows. And power draw, ................................................................ no  :wink:

xDELTAx said:
Horse archery is in effect when firing on horseback, does not only affect bows, as it effects missile weapons liek thrown or crossbows. And power draw, ................................................................ no  :wink:

So for a horse gunsman all I need is horse archery, agility, and firearm weapon skills?

Sanon said:
xDELTAx said:

So for a horse gunsman all I need is horse archery, agility, and firearm weapon skills?

Correct

Which is why ya can make some amazing heavy armored units out of ya npc's that is both amazing melee fighters and ranged units..
When all ya npc's is level 25+, those 8 npc's and yourself are close to unstoppable... XD

but yeah, agility, horse archery, firearm weapon skill.

Does rain have any effect on firearms? Given the early stage of development the guns seem to be in I'd assume they should in some fashion.

They should be, as bolts are somehow related to cartridges in Mount&Blade.
eg. When you run out of bullets, it says "No more bolts..."

Eumolpus said:

Well all of the guns , well most of them are made on crossbow just different skinning and sounds and animations so it probably already does affect them.

xDELTAx said:
Eumolpus said:

Well all of the guns , well most of them are made on crossbow just different skinning and sounds and animations so it probably already does affect them.

I agree

I'm kinda a rifle freak and I notice EVERY single detail about my gun....and when it rains I get less accuracy

Back
Top Bottom