What does this skill do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
What is 'simulation advantage' from Tactics skill?

When does relation increase matter at Charm skill?

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
What is 'simulation advantage' from Tactics skill?
A modest increase to the damage troops do, increasing their probability of getting a kill each round of autocalc. It isn't worth mentioning, something like 20% at 200 Tactics.
When does relation increase matter at Charm skill?
I don't know what you're asking here but relation payouts basically double at 200 Charm.

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Charm descriptions says:
"Relation increase with NPCs +26.5%"

I thought it helps in dialogs but it seems it doesn't. Can this mean that when my relationship with someone grows by 1 point, it grows by 1.265 points instead? Maybe.

Ananda_The_Destroyer

Master Knight
Charm descriptions says:
"Relation increase with NPCs +26.5%"

I thought it helps in dialogs but it seems it doesn't. Can this mean that when my relationship with someone grows by 1 point, it grows by 1.265 points instead? Maybe.
Yes that's what I means. I did a double take too because it seems absurdly useless to me. I mean, you could just repeat the +relation action (such as release after defeat) again and get "+100%" worth of relation, why do I invest in a skill to get .25% more?
I think (but don't know) that some dialogue options that say charm in green, will get a success increase if you have enough charm, however I don't know how much the increase is and it doesn't seem to be noticeably useful overall.

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
I think (but don't know) that some dialogue options that say charm in green, will get a success increase if you have enough charm, however I don't know how much the increase is and it doesn't seem to be noticeably useful overall.
100 (or 101) Charm.
Can this mean that when my relationship with someone grows by 1 point, it grows by 1.265 points instead? Maybe.
Yes.

Top Bottom