What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

+1 to more peacetime content.
Maybe a grand tournament that all the lords travel somewhere for, where you actually have some top tier fights.
More interactions with lords.
Dueling between lords for a huge morale boost before a fight.
The ability to declare war as a kingdom.

I hadn't thought of the duels between lords but that would be incredible. Maybe have them need to sit the battle out if they lose, too. Great possibilities if you have death turned on.
Also, would love the ability to build a more fortified ram in a siege, and more cover leading up to the walls so my shieldless lads don't get Skyrim'd

Crash fixes.
New quests & balance for longer campain.
Offical mode tools(early state, - will updated time by time).
Map editör. (o yu ö yapıyor inatla :facepalm:)

I want these. We need these.

- Change your Hair and Beard during Campaign.
- Performance Improvements (CPU Spikes/Memory Leak)
- Fixing Perks that don't work.
- Tweak AI in Sieges respective Coordination
- More Content, but that is for later. First Bug fixing and Performance tweaking.

I want to have more interaction with nobles. More dialogue options, more noble quests. At this point talking with nobles is repeatable and boring afetr 50h in this game.

我敦促您添加一些新内容!
例如,在战场上,士兵高举旗帜,他们在2017年的示威游行已经出现
为何当城镇如此庞大时,很少有NPC可以互动?当城镇被包围时,这是没有用的,因为玩家可以在不进入城镇的情况下进行交易和互动。这是我对小镇的看法

This is probably impossible, but I would prefer if all warrior characters are "unique", ie they have name, relations, physical ID. I would love to look through my party and see specific names, when you recruited them, their relations with you, the battles they've fought, kills they made etc. You can interact with them like you can with townspeople/lords. Those individual party members are essentially all your companions. If they get high enough skills they would in essence become your "companions" that you assign positions too.

Fewer battles/skirmishes per in-game year.

Just simulate a whole world please.

Maybe in 10 years from now. Went off topic rather quick there...

Peacetime content would be a big plus, a recent dev comment had stated that a big part of why snowball is so fast is due to the fact that without more peacetime content the lords have nothing to do, so the game becomes stale and economy goes out of whack. so its kind of two birds one stone, less snowball, more peacetime activities.

I would really like the devs to slow the pace of single player down. Factions are CONSTANTLY at war. There are huge battles every single week. There are way too many large armies roaming about slaughtering everything.

If my 1.1 you mean a content patch (i.e. once all major memory leaks / ctds are dealt with)

Then I'd want to see the 3 early-game "professions" focused on more than anything else, "Mercenary, Gladiator, and Caravaneer", as they are foundational to everything else that comes later that includes:
  1. Expanding on mercenary contracts.
  2. And arenas expanded with more gladiatorial modes & rewards,
  3. More control over caravans - telling them where to go (so not 100% automated) or to focus on specific goods rather than just buying whatever.
    • Maybe a heatmap overlay for trade, to show supply/demand or price volatility on the continent.
And release the arenas / arena practice fights as a Free For All in custom games for MP
  • Imagine it: a 100 player FFA in the Empire Collosseum - Imagine the blood spray and the chaos lol
  • I guess you could have team deathmatch games in there too - basically the tournament modes from SP
  • Or even something wacky like capture the flag banner, got to get the enemy team's banner back to your side of the arena,
  • Or horse racing around the empire's arena perimeter - circus maximus style.

-Better dialogue and diplomacy options
-More variety of quests
-Unique companions and bigger clans.
-Allow player to adjust starting age of character and add in many 15-18 year olds into clans for players who start out as 18 year old guys to marry.
-Snowball fix so it'd take at least 30 years, preferably 100+, for an ai kingdom to take all of Calridia without player intervention
-More fleshed out minor factions that can give quests, own fiefs, eventually join a kingdom/be more than just mercs
-5x more equipment variety minimum with unique equipment for certain lords/kings and ones obtainable from quests
-Dynamic clans that grow overtime, marrying/having kids, recruiting companions, and leveling their clan tier
-Clan regeneration/ways to generate new lords if necessary.
This man has my vote

Tournaments are now nearly pointless, unless you are just starting. Even then you will be destroyed because you won't have decent armor. Perhaps have a better betting ratio than currently involved and make it similar to Warband. Where you win a tournament and bet max at every stage and get around 4k. Then is scales down as you do it on the same town coming down to around 1k. Making it so you can't spam tournaments and make a huge amount of cash, but if you wait the ratios will regenerate. Also have the winnable items have certain tiers and chance.
Tier 1 tournaments, Tier 2, Tier 3. Where the Tier 3 tournament has a small maybe 5% chance of having a tier 5 item or so, 25% chance to have a tier 3-4 item, and a 70% chance to have a tier 2 item of decent value.

So tournaments aren't pointless at least. Being able to give you decent mid game equipment and not just early game stuff.

First and mostly, I really want them to focus on the stuff which is broken at the moment and that is
A) The Siege pathfinding - We really got to fix the pathfinding issue where units stop halfway on the ladders or getting confused which point their section of troops is meant to be attacking, nearly every battle I have this happens espesially with units running away from the battering ram to use the ladders until the few who actually make it through to the gate destroy it, in which some end up going back to the gate to attack. I trust taleworlds will fix it and it's Early Access just think it should be looked at first.
B) Unit Collision - As someone mentioned before, be cool if they could pull it off so units so not kinda mush together, know its to let the player manavour through as in Warband you would be stuck at the back of the line if troops blocked up siege equipment or an entry point etc... so understandably if that isn't fixed.

After that, I'm not bothered what they add as everything so far apart from the issues I mentioned above has been amazing. Be cool to see old features coming back like camps, having more dialogue options and Roleplay opportunities but thats about it.

Can't wait to see what they do with this as it's going to be one to remember this game come a year when the devs have mostly finished the game off.

Fix experience gain for the love of God. And if they can fit it in, fix the pacing of the singleplayer campaign (snowballing of course, and more peacetime content to drag things out, and aging--what's the point of children if my campaign ends before they even hit 5 years old?).

Back
Top Bottom