What do you make of the new armors in the Beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I'm glad to see the Nord Beserkers no longer will have those ridiculous wolves' heads on... and I think the Vlandians look significantly better too. Imperials dont look as good to me though. What do you guys think?

I loved the old Huscarl armor. Have they redesigned the troop trees too ? (That Huscarl armor was just badass).

Last edited:
Overall its a big improvement, Legionary is huge downgrade though :smile:
Also there is some clipping issues, like the heavy armour of the Aserai Tribal Warrior.

Aserai, Sturgia, Vlandia and Battania are just :love::love:. The Oathsworn and Heavy Sergeant variant in particular are just ??

Empire is still meh, but the Cataphract helm is a beauty!

Battania look great but there is more to come, Sturgia look more Rus like, the Empire needs tweaking, Vlandia look really good, Aserai and Khuzait look a lot more varied.

Once the additional assets come its going to be great.

The update is such a improvement! As much as I love Battania, there armor was the weakest looking out of all the factions in my opinion. With the update and the extra tartan patterns on the armor, they have now a more Celtic feel to them before. Though as many have already stated, the Legionary seems to have taken a step down.

While I think a majority of the factions have improved quite a bit, the Empire seems to have dipped in terms of specific troops, mainly the legionaries. The Cataphracts and Palatine Guards still look fine however.

Also, the way the empire units look now I actually prefer than the new design, to me it actually make them look like a regular army. I also miss the old ulfhander design that is now replaced with berzerks for the sturgians.

Back
Top Bottom