What do you do with armor?

Users who are viewing this thread

chillboy

Regular
So there is no armor smithing in the game, you cannot break armors down.
Are there only 2 things you can interact with armor:
1. wear the armor yourself or put it on some NPC
2. sell them

As a RP-oriented game I still feel there is a huge gap in this regard, we should be able to do more things about/with armor..
For those low-tier looter armor, why are they even in the game? Nobody cares about them after people have 1 hour into the campaign.

So there is no armor smithing in the game, you cannot break armors down.
Are there only 2 things you can interact with armor:
1. wear the armor yourself or put it on some NPC
2. sell them

As a RP-oriented game I still feel there is a huge gap in this regard, we should be able to do more things about/with armor..
For those low-tier looter armor, why are they even in the game? Nobody cares about them after people have 1 hour into the campaign.
Wish i could re-arrange lords hall as i see fit.. I'd put all those armours of every subdued lord in a gallery of flawless battles... This plus possibility to rule my kingdom from the lords hall. I strongly believe that travelling through your realm's villages isn't what an ordinary lord would do. Peasants would visit him vaiting for weeks to finally get to an audience.. Carpets.. I'd put only aserai highest quality Carpets everywhere...

I played a warband mod called Lord of Calradia, in which you could make you own natural base and donate loots to it, which would generate recruit able units. I though that was pretty cool. Of course in the context of the mod, getting recruits was hard early in the game.

I played a warband mod called Lord of Calradia, in which you could make you own natural base and donate loots to it, which would generate recruit able units. I though that was pretty cool. Of course in the context of the mod, getting recruits was hard early in the game.
I feel this would add a great depth to the game if you could start by owning an estate in a city, with coffers, editable furniture and so on (similarily to skyrim).. naturally we should later afford a villa in a village somewhere. This may also be apllied to diversify the fief mechanics. Like villages could be pretty hot standalone deal - Tier 1 like in warband.. felt nostalgic (was it really that hard to implement what worked best ?!)

there's a huge missed opportunity or unexplored area with the game in terms of it's smithing. for both weapons and armor.
imagine if material actually mattered more than just rarity/flavor text/price but actually contributed to damage and durability.
we'd have different interactions between different weapon damage types and armor materials.

there's a huge missed opportunity or unexplored area with the game in terms of it's smithing. for both weapons and armor.
imagine if material actually mattered more than just rarity/flavor text/price but actually contributed to damage and durability.
we'd have different interactions between different weapon damage types and armor materials.
+1

Back
Top Bottom