What do I do in the polish storyline?

Users who are viewing this thread

What do I do in the polish storyline? I am a Polish noble in the Polish storyline. I took 6-7 fortress and defeted 4-5 armies. nothing happens? King doesnt give me the fortreses or any other info? WTF?

I think the best thing before conquering a castle or a town is to have a good relation with your king (in Warband worked perfectly). I had 30 or 40 i can't remember, and conquered a castle and the king gave it to me (including the castle's village).

Nesto said:
I think the best thing before conquering a castle or a town is to have a good relation with your king (in Warband worked perfectly). I had 30 or 40 i can't remember, and conquered a castle and the king gave it to me (including the castle's village).

I am talking about the quest. The Deluge. The Polish storyline. They said I have to attack the Swedes. As I said I am raging on them but nothing hapenes in the quest. How many do I need to defeat?

Try talking to all the Polish lords, they should tell you to go find Colonel Zagloba who will progress the storyline.

TheTaxman said:
Try talking to all the Polish lords, they should tell you to go find Colonel Zagloba who will progress the storyline.

Yeah. After asking everbody whats new with the Polish republic and getting the same answer attack the Swedes, one Hetman told me to talk to Colonel Zagloba. From that point the story starts to unfold. I got to the King and he gave me a special mission to capture a Swede prisoner... and the story unfolds. Now I got to take Warsaw!

I took Warsaw and I managed to get it for me. After that King told me to get a swedish lord. I had one already so it was done. And now The Deluge says that there are bandits in a village in our lands and that is time to practice Art of war. What village? Where do I go?

Ceriy said:
It doesn't list a village name in a quest?
Did you try asking Zagloba?

He says Death to the enemies of the Polish republic! And always someting about enemies, Swedes, fight but nothing specific. He mentions something about Cossacks roaming in Lithuania and a letter to a Rus prince but no idea how to send it.

Faldrath said:
Pretty sure that at that part you just have to go back to the king after a few days.

Well the King summoned me soon and gave me the quest to support the claimant of the Crimeant Khanat throne. So I am off to do this quest but in the quest The Deluge still stands bellow the story of a Polish Hero and to attack the Swedes "There are bandits in one village in our lands. Its time to muster an army and practice the art of war (this report is xx days old)". Still no idea what village. Very strange. Did anybody had this and the The Deluge quest said what village?

the deluge is like a "general direction quest". Don't worry, it'll solve by itself as you progress in the game, just wait for new instruction for the polish king, or the khan claimant :wink:

So I became the King of Poland. First went against Zagloba, then allied with him and defeated the German mercenaries and finally the King. Then The Deluge was finished but I noticed 8 quests failed. I never managed to find the village that the quests said. I guess it would bring more small quests.

So now Final Border Quest?

So what now, conquer the whole map?

Where the hell is this Zagloba guy? I can't find him on the character roaster or even on the polish republic character list. Help?

Arkanius said:
Where the hell is this Zagloba guy? I can't find him on the character roaster or even on the polish republic character list. Help?

It's Colonel Zagloba and the Travelers will tell you where he is.  Unlike original MB, the Travelers will now tell you the location of all Heros (not just those who have left your party for some reason, but ALL hire-able Heros.  The script still says "Where can I find one of my Companions", but that is incorrect (yes, yet another detail the developer that was hired by a developer who was hired buy a developer has yet to fix -  hrm makes me wonder just how exactly some of these 'Independent developers we are suppose to be rooting for, operate the same as the big names?).

When I first saw his name in the Travelers list, I thought he was one I could hire, but he always tells me he's too busy and discussion is over, but since I was (and still am) no-where near doing any of the Realm Quests, I kinda get it.

STOP! No..... After you take WARSAW, after a few days, he gives it to you. He asks you to capture a Swede officer, just a lord prisoner and the quest is done. Around 1-2 weeks later, he tells you he needs a difficult task done.

SPOILERS!:::

King Jas Kasimar asks you that he wants something to be allies with the Crimean, so he tells you to renounce your oath to him and make the Crimean guy reclaim the throne, still on that quest, haha, but I have got around 8 lords of theres with me so I gotta find a way to get the other few Crimean lords, I have asked them and they have said no.. gotta ask them now again somehow, But you end up being a Crimean Rebel trying to help the guy reclaim the throne and the Colonal Zogebra wont do anything

Back
Top Bottom