What did TW do with my money?

Users who are viewing this thread

The following is a list of my qualms.

In basic terms, TW have completely **** the bed and are dog**** at giving back to their player base. Made an insane amount of money only to completely forget about the community and the game. Extremely disappoiniting and the executives of this company should be extremely ashamed of themselves. Not sure if this is a complete lack of effort from devs or a lack of investment from the company.

Peak Player base: 248k
4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT LATER
Now: 19k

Astonishing lack of respect for the community
1. Server stability is basically non existent
2. 0 responses to community concerns
3. 0 investment back into the game (No DLC, No Server Upgrades/Improvements, 0 Major Dev points for mulitplayer)
4. Insane amount of disrespect towards Multiplayer in general

PE/PB had numerous very large streamers attempt to join the community and see what the game is all about only for TW servers to completely **** themselves. Things like this have not only prohibited growth but actually sent old veteran loyal members of this community away. TW had the chance to grow this game into something incredible but now at least for NA, the community can probably be estimated to cap around 300 (on a good day)

The skirmish scene is alive but barely, kept breathing by modders and discord bots but even this is going to **** because we DONT HAVE ANY SERVERS TO PLAY ON( TW master server is always down).

EMBARASSING

To end it

Fix your servers

Last edited by a moderator:
true words there

the MP scene needs more TDM maps

ALLOW US to turn off, Helmets/Hats and Shoulder armor and I say again if it is too difficult to you make it client side

head morphs, elf ears, orc nose and tusks, yeah I don't give a damn about your lore, fantasy is what it sells, enable height and weight in MP

sell gold in micro transactions so we can end the wait and buy desired items

Reach to us and POST exactly when you will stop paying the servers and end the service

They set out to make an intentionally unbalanced multiplayer mode, people have insisted that the poor balance is somehow acceptable and because Bannerlord's multiplayer has been in a state that can best be described as "worse than installing the Epic Games Launcher" while their competitor has been on Steam for two years, I think the only people left playing the game are the fragile egos that want OP units to stay OP and for bad units to stay bad. Because the fragile egos are the only ones left playing the game, I guess TaleWorlds is listening to the kill farmers.

And now Chiv2 is free until June 6th on the Epic Games Store, so I think the only reason to really play Bannerlord's multiplayer in current year is to flex your loyalty to Steam at the expense of playing an intentionally unbalanced PVP melee game.

The following is a list of my qualms.

In basic terms, TW have completely **** the bed and are dog**** at giving back to their player base. Made an insane amount of money only to completely forget about the community and the game. Extremely disappoiniting and the executives of this company should be extremely ashamed of themselves. Not sure if this is a complete lack of effort from devs or a lack of investment from the company.

Peak Player base: 248k
4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT LATER
Now: 19k

Astonishing lack of respect for the community
1. Server stability is basically non existent

Hey, it's one thing they done now. You can play for hours without crash, which is a good thing. At least on EU.
2. 0 responses to community concerns
3. 0 investment back into the game (No DLC, No Server Upgrades/Improvements, 0 Major Dev points for mulitplayer)

True
True
True
PE/PB had numerous very large streamers attempt to join the community and see what the game is all about only for TW servers to completely **** themselves. Things like this have not only prohibited growth but actually sent old veteran loyal members of this community away. TW had the chance to grow this game into something incredible but now at least for NA, the community can probably be estimated to cap around 300 (on a good day)

The skirmish scene is alive but barely, kept breathing by modders and discord bots but even this is going to **** because we DONT HAVE ANY SERVERS TO PLAY ON( TW master server is always down).

EMBARASSING

To end it

Fix your servers

To be honest, EU is all i care about.

true words there

the MP scene needs more TDM maps

ALLOW US to turn off, Helmets/Hats and Shoulder armor and I say again if it is too difficult to you make it client side

head morphs, elf ears, orc nose and tusks, yeah I don't give a damn about your lore, fantasy is what it sells, enable height and weight in MP

sell gold in micro transactions so we can end the wait and buy desired items

Reach to us and POST exactly when you will stop paying the servers and end the service
MP need more TDM maps, but more important is fix for spawning inside enemy gangbang. You spend one-two lifes on low class to farm gold, then you are screwed when you go high end.

Turning off headgear should be client-side. I don't see a reason why you should ever turn shoulders off. Also, for classes with armor upgrade, just make two different sets of armor - one less armored, second more armored. NOT stupid +armor cape.

I'm against fantasy here, maybe as client-side option.

No real reasons for selling gold, but i don't oppose it either.

Yep, communication kinda sucks. Big time.

Back
Top Bottom