What Captain Mode actually needs right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

There are a ton of posts about this already. This is not one of those long-winded we want a million new things implemented type of posts. I just want the one thing that would actually make Captain Mode a lot more enjoyable for 90% of the playerbase and that is not allowing people to join it as a clan, against a team of players that are randomly assembled from the pool. We either need to end it being a possibility at all, and save grouping as a clan for the Clan Matches tab that already exists, or create a separate queue for players who like to join as a group where they HAVE to be matched with another group before random players are assigned to each team. This is one of the simplest things that could possibly be implemented, and it would do wonders for the online community if experienced players are not allowed to gang up on inexperienced people who have just purchased the game, making their experience entirely unenjoyable.

There are a ton of posts about this already. This is not one of those long-winded we want a million new things implemented type of posts. I just want the one thing that would actually make Captain Mode a lot more enjoyable for 90% of the playerbase and that is not allowing people to join it as a clan, against a team of players that are randomly assembled from the pool. We either need to end it being a possibility at all, and save grouping as a clan for the Clan Matches tab that already exists, or create a separate queue for players who like to join as a group where they HAVE to be matched with another group before random players are assigned to each team. This is one of the simplest things that could possibly be implemented, and it would do wonders for the online community if experienced players are not allowed to gang up on inexperienced people who have just purchased the game, making their experience entirely unenjoyable.
Wow, that's a pretty weird and not even a realistic argument/suggestion. You want to ban all clans or teams from playing vs non clans and teams? The player base is way too small for something like that. And believe me, the clans I know don't find playing vs noobs very funny either. And if 90% of the people playing cap mode is non clans, you would never meet clans on the battlefield, and would never see this as a problem, would you? To win a captain mode game you need to play as a team. And the worst team experience I know, is to play with 5 players that don't understand teamwork. That's the reason players join a clan. Instead of crying about people joining clans or creating one themselves, which is a normal progression in heavy team-oriented games like cap mode, you should just join a team of your own. Being a noob, playing vs a high tier clan, will 100% be a lose for you. But, you will at least learn something.

Wow, that's a pretty weird and not even a realistic argument/suggestion. You want to ban all clans or teams from playing vs non clans and teams? The player base is way too small for something like that. And believe me, the clans I know don't find playing vs noobs very funny either. And if 90% of the people playing cap mode is non clans, you would never meet clans on the battlefield, and would never see this as a problem, would you? To win a captain mode game you need to play as a team. And the worst team experience I know, is to play with 5 players that don't understand teamwork. That's the reason players join a clan. Instead of crying about people joining clans or creating one themselves, which is a normal progression in heavy team-oriented games like cap mode, you should just join a team of your own. Being a noob, playing vs a high tier clan, will 100% be a lose for you. But, you will at least learn something.

Explain to me how the playerbase is way too small for clans to queue up together against randoms when I play Captain Mode every single day with no problems finding games. I fully expected clan stackers to come in and defend the ways they like to abuse the system for easy wins against players who may have literally just bought the game but I really expected a better argument than that. If the playerbase is too small for this, why do I see multiple different clans every day doing the same clan stacking nonsense against people who have literally just bought the game. We get it, you don't want to actually have a challenge when you play, you just want to roll over 6 uncoordinated people and then think that makes you not a noob or something.

Explain to me how the playerbase is way too small for clans to queue up together against randoms when I play Captain Mode every single day with no problems finding games. I fully expected clan stackers to come in and defend the ways they like to abuse the system for easy wins against players who may have literally just bought the game but I really expected a better argument than that. If the playerbase is too small for this, why do I see multiple different clans every day doing the same clan stacking nonsense against people who have literally just bought the game. We get it, you don't want to actually have a challenge when you play, you just want to roll over 6 uncoordinated people and then think that makes you not a noob or something.
Clan pickups and fights still happen, but not very often anymore, the mode is more or less dead right now if you have noticed. Clans do not abuse any system to get easy winz loool. That's delusional to think like that. A team that knows teamwork, in a game where teamwork is crucial to win, will ofc win easy vs noobs that are all over the place with no clue on how to play. Maybe you should start noob pickup games, so you can be sure that the team you are fighting are just as bad as u are, since you have a problem with losing. And why do you think that players that have just bought the game should own the public area? The players that are in teams have also used money to buy their game, and have just as much right to go public as any other group of players. Just stop crying and find a team of your own dude.

Clan pickups and fights still happen, but not very often anymore, the mode is more or less dead right now if you have noticed. Clans do not abuse any system to get easy winz loool. That's delusional to think like that. A team that knows teamwork, in a game where teamwork is crucial to win, will ofc win easy vs noobs that are all over the place with no clue on how to play. Maybe you should start noob pickup games, so you can be sure that the team you are fighting are just as bad as u are, since you have a problem with losing. And why do you think that players that have just bought the game should own the public area? The players that are in teams have also used money to buy their game, and have just as much right to go public as any other group of players. Just stop crying and find a team of your own dude.
Olaf you're a clan stacking noob. That's all that needs to be said. You think you're good while you're playing with a 200% handicap. Stop crying about the fact you can only win when you clan stack with that 200% handicap bud.

Olaf you're a clan stacking noob. That's all that needs to be said. You think you're good while you're playing with a 200% handicap. Stop crying about the fact you can only win when you clan stack with that 200% handicap bud.
LOL Mr.Boss, are you angry? Only one of us is crying here. Nice projecting though.

Nice comeback you five year old child. Enjoy those easy no skill wins little baby boi.
Another projection, you are on a roll Mr.Boss. Try not to destroy another keyboard in anger of getting owned by players way better than you. Pretty pathetic to ask TW to remove all players better than you, so you can get winz. I don't think they will help you. You just have to train and learn the game, like any other player.

Another projection, you are on a roll Mr.Boss. Try not to destroy another keyboard in anger of getting owned by players way better than you. Pretty pathetic to ask TW to remove all players better than you, so you can get winz. I don't think they will help you. You just have to train and learn the game, like any other player.
Now who's projecting Mr. I Only Win Matches With My Clan Stacks. Somebody needs to Git Gud and stop depending on the fact he only plays with clans against new players and solo queues.

Well, with your ****ty attitude and behavior you will never find a team that wants to play with you
What exactly is my ****ty attitude Olaf? That I'm sick of you guys and your exploitative behaviour of an unfinished game? There is literally no reason to join a team right now, other than to dumpster all over noobs in Captain Mode like you guys do. I actually have self-respect though, and want my wins to be based on something more than using handicaps like that to win against solo queues. I never wanted to join any of your garbage teams and if I did you guys would have lapped me up like you do every other one that likes to play with a 200% handicap against solo queues.

Clan pickups and fights still happen, but not very often anymore, the mode is more or less dead right now if you have noticed. Clans do not abuse any system to get easy winz loool. That's delusional to think like that. A team that knows teamwork, in a game where teamwork is crucial to win, will ofc win easy vs noobs that are all over the place with no clue on how to play.
Bruh DM and APE literally played it like it was singleplayer going off solo to kill bots when they could, and they beat all your silly captain teams.

On a larger scale SGM and other skirmish clans are having a field day in Bannerlord Online where people are expecting some "tactics" and instead get clapped by one player who can solo kill 80% of their party because they can't defend against them.

Bruh DM and APE literally played it like it was singleplayer going off solo to kill bots when they could, and they beat all your silly captain teams.

On a larger scale SGM and other skirmish clans are having a field day in Bannerlord Online where people are expecting some "tactics" and instead get clapped by one player who can solo kill 80% of their party because they can't defend against them.
All I hear you say is "blahblah blah, look at me blah blah", nice try trying to get me triggered though!

accept the truth captain mode noobs, y'all suck at the game despite having thousands of hours in the game. Stop acting like captain mode is some 500iq game mode that only pro players can play, it's a mode about exploiting bots and y'all suck at it.

in short, fullstack rolling over solos increase the game's popularity but we have no idea why mp is dying
I heard one of the dev's say about MP being dead "The numbers look good though", with other words, from TW's perspective everything is fine. I guess by following their plan making SP better only, new players will spill over into MP. While the veterans leave, because they know the history of how the updates have ruined MP, especially cap mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom