What be on yer noggin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vraelomon said:
I've been quite comfortable all day. Of course, I only left my bedroom for a grand total of 3 hours so far...
Yeah, me too. Would've been a nice day to work outside, if it hadn't been raining every couple of hours...

So one of my friend is against smart phone.
Saying its for the spoiled millennials and the lazy folk.

Guess what he bought today?
A smart phone.  :lol:
I called him out on his hypocrisy.

That moment when you're repairing the phone of one of the most important/powerful people in the company you work for and you find an image or two that could destroy his/her entire life.

Havoc said:
That moment when you're repairing the phone of one of the most important/powerful people in the company you work for and you find an image or two that could destroy his/her entire life.
Rather, if you don't have the resources yourself to spread said image or have someone else hold on to it for insurance while you blackmail the guy or publicize it, here's how the situation will more likely go down.

He calls up a few more people in positions in similarly power in the industries/bodies that you'll need probably go through to get the news out once he realizes you have it, you get fired for inane bull**** or someone else cooks something up so they can fire you while that someone gets special treatment and you'll be blacklisted from whatever industry you currently work for because no one (not only American Ghetto inhabitants) likes snitches. Plus since it's not CP, the police don't automatically take interest in it (unless it's him making a snuff film). Your other best bet are reporters, the more tabloid-ly, the better since mainstream news will pick up anything real they missed that tabloids covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom