What be on yer noggin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vermillion_Hawk said:
He'll just be digging himself a deeper hole of idiocy.
:lol:
Oh my.
This has nothing to do with ''Intelligence'' level.
Its a ****ING EMOTICON.
The fact that you judge peoples for the use of one prove how much of an ******* you are.

Also, you're in no position to call Gest an idiot.  :meh:
Mind i remind you of the Religion thread?

Docm30 said:
From people with no sense of humour and who take everything personally, maybe.

Not exactly but I can't be bothered to find the specific instance at the moment. In any case, I'll admit I'm more inclined to take those sorts of things seriously than as a joke. Apologies.

RabbleKnight said:
:lol:
Oh my.
Its a ****ING EMOTICON.
The fact that you judge peoples for the use of one prove how much of an ******* you are.

Also, you're in no position to call Gest an idiot.  :meh:
Mind i remind you of the Religion thread?

So look at your capitalized bit in the middle there, and then look at what is literally the first four words of my post that you quoted. And yes, you can remind me of the religion thread. The one where my arguments have yet to be adequately addressed and refuted, a task which I'm frequently told should be easy. You really should be reminding other people of it, if you're going to remind anyone.

On the note of people that are easy to troll, I'd have to say that I find them to be Germans. A friend and me united an entire German Gmod server against us this morning by making references to Nazis. They completely forgot about killing each other and banded together to yell at the "EVIL AMERIKANOS" (even though he's Swedish) and try desperately to erase our crude pictures we had hit into the walls with their crowbars. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Am not a Nazi, some of me best friends are Jews, I promise, no ban, plz.

RabbleKnight said:

I like how you put that in quotation marks.

TheFlyingFishy said:

dMUWHTH.png

I remember when Badabam would always say stupid **** and then we'd all call him out on it and then he'd give the same answer everytime.

"lol wuz jst kidding guyz"

every SINGLE time

TheFlyingFishy said:
On the note of people that are easy to troll, I'd have to say that I find them to be Germans. A friend and me united an entire German Gmod server against us this morning by making references to Nazis. They completely forgot about killing each other and banded together to yell at the "EVIL AMERIKANOS" (even though he's Swedish) and try desperately to erase our crude pictures we had hit into the walls with their crowbars. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Am not a Nazi, some of me best friends are Jews, I promise, no ban, plz.

Christ. Playing Garry's Mod, "trolling" a server... you're a 13 year old on the internet incarnate.

So there I am, it's 4 in the morning and I'm having to rush feed my Pomeranians because I got rained out of doing it at 11. It's wet, it's muddy, I'm tired, and my coat is too warm for the temperature out. Suddenly, as I'm finishing up the first lot of dogs and moving to the next, a giant white blob launches itself out of the dark at my kneecap. Surprised, I shift my twenty pound bucket of feed to protect my leg. *Clack* A surprised goose, shocked at the hard plastic instead of juicy manflesh, ricochets itself away from me and winds up half flying and half falling down a small hill. Angrily, he rustles his feathers and pretends that he meant to do that while his mate, upon seeing that it's just me, abandons her own ambush point and goes to check on him.

It's good to know that if anyone ever tries to steal my Poms, they will get some nasty welts for their troubles.

RabbleKnight said:
You got ambushed by a ****ing goose?  :lol:
It's a regular occurrence, especially now that mating season is starting up. I even have a sign up front that says "Beware of geese" because they kept treeing people.

Epicrules said:
Personally I find it really awesome how your animals seem to have a sense of community with eachother.
Yeah, I love how well they all get along. Mutual loathing for humanity really brings them all together.

So since at least 3 days I've been having heartburn, feeling like something is in my throat, difficulty swallowing, coughing huge white stuff, huge decrease in appetite.

Looking online to no avail.
Should i hit the hospital or man up and wait for it to end?

RabbleKnight said:
So since at least 3 days I've been having heartburn, feeling like something is in my throat, difficulty swallowing, coughing huge white stuff, huge decrease in appetite.

Looking only to no avail.
Should i hit the hospital or man up and wait for it to end?
I'd give it till the end of the week then visit doc's if it's still the same.

my laptop battery won't charge. Stuck at 20% which in my case means lolnopower the moment it is unplugged. Like a friggin desktop, how rude and primitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom