What be on yer mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to a doctor and was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety and put on medication for it, but I've been off them and my parents thought I was better. I'm just really afraid of shattering their hopes and making them feel like they could lose their son.

Dante Alighieri said:
I've been to a doctor and was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety and put on medication for it, but I've been off them and my parents thought I was better. I'm just really afraid of shattering their hopes and making them feel like they could lose their son.
Take your medication, consult a doctor again and don't off yourself. Start being a bit more selfish too, you're overlooking your happiness.

Around last Tuesday, our phone went down. Yesterday morning, the internet finally followed. Happily, this meant that we could contact Windstream's DSL tech support, which actually employs humans who will actually schedule a tech to come out and fix your problem the next business day. The phone is back on, the net is back up, and the status quo is reestablished.

The **** TDM?

Beny, it's entirely up to what you feel and want. If you do not want to have anything else with her, or know she's bad for you due to whatever that happened, don't pick up. It will be hard for you and her, but it would be an incompatible re-relation anyways, it'd be toxic and you'd break up soon after more ****ed up, so save yourself the time.

If it was just a silly misunderstanding that caused it, just go with your heart.

Harkon Haakonson said:
The **** TDM?

Beny, it's entirely up to what you feel and want. If you do not want to have anything else with her, or know she's bad for you due to whatever that happened, don't pick up. It will be hard for you and her, but it would be an incompatible re-relation anyways, it'd be toxic and you'd break up soon after more ****ed up, so save yourself the time.

If it was just a silly misunderstanding that caused it, just go with your heart.

:razz:

But nah, probably need to know the circumstances of the breakup first before passing judgement.

No, honestly kinda embaressing but ive tried to break up with her 3-4 times. Its the guilt tripping that wins me back

gonna hold my ground ive got a good set of friends to help me and should be okay. Now i need to stop posting my personal feelings on the internet where urgnot can see them

Beny said:
No, honestly kinda embaressing but ive tried to break up with her 3-4 times. Its the guilt tripping that wins me back

Well that happened for me too but that's a long and different story. But you don't have any feelings for her anymore?

I've no doubt I'll miss her. But no, no I don't. She was all like "lets have 3 kids, a house in the suburbs and name them **** dom and ****ing clyde" and tbh I think anyone that naive I should be in a long term relationship with

I don't know precisely when I became a Grammar Nazi, but somewhere along the line I started to love stomping on little pricks with more hormones than words in their vocabulary.

Pillock said:
I don't know precisely when I became a Grammar Nazi, but somewhere along the line I started to love stomping on little pricks with more hormones than words in their vocabulary.

You seem to live up to your name.

Beny said:
I've no doubt I'll miss her. But no, no I don't. She was all like "lets have 3 kids, a house in the suburbs and name them **** dom and ****ing clyde" and tbh I think anyone that naive I should be in a long term relationship with
Hey! What the ****'s wrong with kids and a hose . . . .aaah sod it. You've got the right idea.

Although I love children, I don't think that I'll have kids myself. I might adopt at 40, or something. And I hate the suburbs. I ****ing hate it. How do I hate thee, suburbs? Let me count the ways. I hate the unimaginative neighbourhood plans, where you see four house designs repeated with slight variation throughout. I hate that walking to the store is impossible, or that you'd have to drive your kids to the swimming pool, or yourself to the gym, so that you can exercise. I hate the wide roads that take up so much of the formerly pristine land. I hate the big-box stores lining the roads with their self-entitled patrons, trumpeting their petty concerns and waddling from aisle to aisle in their spiky soccer-mom haircuts. Ugh, give me the diversity of the big city, with its mix of history, cultures, and technological advancements. Or the peaceful beauty of the country. Suburban neighbourhoods are just containment units for the city's worker ants. They sleep and eat there, but they don't live.   

Well, my house isn't exactly in the suburbs. More the aforementioned countryside really. And I very much agree with you. Even though the suburbs here aren't as bad as over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom