What are your top 3 requests for v1.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

1: either fix cav or set cost at 500. Right now Cav is the biggest game breaker for me.
2: get rid of block delay etc.
3: add more armour's and weapon configurations to the class system.

For captain mode I'd very much like to see the bots fight much more defensively.

I don't know to be honest. I brought it up second time recently but response was still "not yet". I personally agree that there should at least be custom servers like OC has but I am at the bottom of hierarchy.
Thanks for answering. Sad news, sometimes it feels like a slap in the face :/
Which higher ups do we have to email to get a server for SA? For the last year South America has had larger Warband Multiplayer populations than North America. There are many South Americans who I played WBMM with who have not bought Bannerlord as of yet because they know there are no servers to play on. If whoever needs to pull the trigger hasn’t done so because they feel there isn’t enough of a market in SA they are mistaken. This is a move that is costing Taleworlds both money and players.
Also, if south americans hear there are servers being added and that the community is getting a place they will start coming, it will create an snowball effect and more players will join overtime. Warband in South America is actually more active now than it was 5 years ago, and thats because the community opened up to the public. If I join a discord server from one of the clans in Argentina at 4 am I will see a whole team still playing matchmaking

1. get rid off delaying combat mechanics
2. get rid off delaying combat mechanics
3. nerf cav and get rid of some throwing weapons on every class

Does this mean we will have access to temporary custom servers?

Edit: does this mean as well that the patch is borderline done but you just can't release cause of the SP Team?

They’ve stated in other threads that things like the invisible kick fix have been finished for weeks.

This isn’t the worst thing ever. The slight delay means features get a little more time under the microscope, and it won’t interfere as much with ongoing tournaments. Not that we want the patch to be delayed because of tournaments.

Does this mean we will have access to temporary custom servers?

Edit: does this mean as well that the patch is borderline done but you just can't release cause of the SP Team?

Unfortunately I cannot give more details than previously stated. First two of the 3 requests I quoted are already confirmed. Regarding 3rd one, it has been said before that there were plans to implement a better 6v6 system. It s somewhat related to that. But not in Warband like custom servers.

Edit:
Regarding the question in edit, the way our release schedule works is that every week a deployment branch is created separate from main development branch.This deployment branch gets tested and if it is fine, it gets deployed. If this testing and/or the required fixes/changes can't make it before a preferred deployment day (latest is usually Thursday),it gets delayed to next week. So although it sounds like a meme, patch is ready when it is ready. What usually happens next week is that this deployment branch gets latest changes from main development branch. Which means they also need to be tested. Which means it can get delayed again :smile:

So to answer the question, some of the things you will see in the patch was ready since the first week it got delayed but some will make it in just before release.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I cannot give more details than previously stated. First two of the 3 requests I quoted are already confirmed. Regarding 3rd one, it has been said before that there were plans to implement a better 6v6 system. It s somewhat related to that. But not in Warband like custom servers.

Edit:
Regarding the question in edit, the way our release schedule works is that every week a deployment branch is created separate from main development branch.This deployment branch gets tested and if it is fine, it gets deployed. If this testing and/or the required fixes/changes can't make it before a preferred deployment day (latest is usually Thursday),it gets delayed to next week. So although it sounds like a meme, patch is ready when it is ready. What usually happens next week is that this deployment branch gets latest changes from main development branch. Which means they also need to be tested. Which means it can get delayed again :smile:

So to answer the question, some of the things you will see in the patch was ready since the first week it got delayed but some will make it in just before release.
Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit:

Really cool to hear the feedback, and excited for the changes coming. However, I was hoping for more custom-like servers so I could start hosting some clan only events, as this is what I enjoyed about warband multiplayer. It's good to see more features are getting added though.

I love hearing from devs! Thanks for the info fam.

That being said, my top 3 would be :

1) Servers closer to Hawaii.. (Like California or something) I pretty much am only able to play CAV at the moment because it's so broken and works with 126 ping. Playing infantry is a no go for me, way way to laggy.
2) Custom Servers so we can have ongoing maps that people and jump in and out of, or practice on w/o needing to queue.
3) Modding tools so we can make new maps <3 Been wanting this since it was first teased like 20 years ago.

Edit:

Ah gotcha it sounds like you guys have a plan for the next MP patch can we expect maybe a post explaining what will change in the next Patch so we can better understand and follow your guys plan?

1.fix blocking delay
2. Buff infantry to make their swords a primary not javelins
3. Move more towards a silens mod kind of combat

YES GOD PLEASE YES. @AVRC PLEASE THIS IS THE BEST IDEA TO COME OUT OF THIS FORUM IN 2 MONTHS.
Ta9IC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom