What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pretty interesting game; kind of a combination of Civilization with Black and White, Rimworld, Dwarf Fortress, and Age of Empires.

Already having a lot of fun, and it has loads of potential too.

Ah yes, the potential, the thousands of years of eventual progress, the early access, the lies and deceptions...
It looks very samey to Dawn of Man, which has fulfilled its potential by being released.

I enjoyed the series "The Witcher", very good independent studio. Apparently they treat their programmers fairly. It changes.

I liked the whole "Elder Scroll" series and even played "ONline". Very good game. Bethesda seems to treat its staff well, maybe that's why the game is good. But I'm not sure about that because they fired a lot of the people who made the show. The world of video games is really a rotten world with lots of little jerks to whom we would like to slap.

I explored the world of "Sims 4" to understand the attraction of players for this game. I now understand that the AI that manages the interactions between the characters is quite exceptional but there are many things missing in this game to make it really hectic. Then Electronic Arts, what scam studios... and real bastards with the developers. EA is probably one of the worst game studios in terms of working conditions. Bastards.

Otherwise I really liked "Life is Strange" too. The whole series is a very nice game for those who like narrative and "cinematic" games. A fine artistic performance. The gameplay is very "zen", it changes a little, it allows you to focus on the general aesthetics and on the emotions experienced by the characters. A game studio that was very human until they decided to look for a territory where they would pay less taxes. They have become idiots like the others. and it shows in the latest productions.

I also really appreciated "Assassin's creed", good scenarios, likewise, with an obvious narrative and even cinematographic dimension. Too bad Ubisoft doesn't treat its developers very well. The world of video games is a nameless jungle in which it would be good to slap the leaders.

I appreciated GTA 5 for its completely crazy, narrative and cinematographic side, even if I still prefer the "western" series from this Studio. Too bad, this Studio does not treat its staff very well, real tyrant-gurus apparently. This house is a real cult.

I play many independant small games because they are the best.

Ahahahaha! I saw that! That was you?! I thought it was just someone's nickname. Well, it is. I meant, someone else's.
Awesome race, man, wow. You're like in the top 5, right?

I'm playing No Man's Sky and it's amazing how much content they added since their redemption arc began. It's still a simple and almost crude game based on grinding, but there's also so much more to do.
I'm really taking a break from RDR2 which is beautiful, has big story and characters, and is everything Rockstar learned from making GTAs, but was disappointed by the limited crafting, since I prefer to hunt animals than rob random people, which I feel is the "right" way to play.

Rimworld stole my gaming life :smile:
Are you playing with mods? I burned out on Rimworld for playing too much. Ideology was supposed to bring more variety, but I can't be assed to play some weirdos, I like normal people.

Arma 3 (still, continuously for the past 3 years), just released a mod for it which has been in limbo for a couple of years.

Finally finishing up my Pillars of Eternity 2 campaign in anticipation of more Avowed news, and to get it out of the way before the Total Warhammer 3 Immortal Empires update drops this month.

Still off-and-on with Grim Dawn after all these years as well, this time with a friend who is brand new to the game.

Looking at it from just my perspective it was anything but. Awful start, but the first stint was alright. Plenty of good racing with #202 and that pack of three. After that, nothing. The next time another car was close to me outside the pits was when the leaders lapped me with 10 minutes to go. 70 minutes of solitary countryside cruising. The second stop also had to be aborted because of another car blocking my stall, which cost me 5th overall at the end.

Still, it's hard to argue with the results, once again. :razz:

Watching it from both GP laps and your video's perspective, it looked great! But I guess watching it from the outside and being confined to the cockpit are two different things. The main thing still is that it is the closest you can get to the 1959 On The Beach's race scene :grin:

On a somewhat related note, after about 8 months of sometimes playing AC singleplayer, most often hotlapping various tracks, I have tried online racing for a first time with an MX-5 Cup on Brands Hatch. Finished 17th from 20 :lol: There is just too many collissions! Next two races I managed to come 7th and 14th. I still have a long way to go.

Surviving an AC open lobby race is a win in my books. :razz: There's no guarantee that half of the field have ever even tried the car & track combo before jumping in and thinking they're Max Verstappen into turn 1.

Back
Top Bottom