What are you playing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

I has some mixed feelings about how you could solo every map with just your hero alone. Those few ultra rare times when I actually did bring my army along, the battle just became completely one sided. Playing with the hero alone was mildly exciting but too easy at times. Aside from that, I still sank a few hundred hours into the game.

McBeverage said:
@Argeus: Ah, **** yeah, never actually had the whole story spelled out for me, and I've only played VI, tbh.  Danke!  Kinda awesome/ridiculous.

You're welcome.

I actually believe the entire M&M plotline is a classic case of cramming everything JVC thought cool into it - alines, advanced civilizations, swords and sorcerers, angels and dragons, and...

wetsuit-wearing returning precursors in a sunken spaceship full of laser-armed killer droids that the player characters have to swim into and beat the crap out of to get some whatchamacalits for said precursosrs to complete their goals. Trufax (M&M VII)

Depending on whom you ask it is either brilliant or ridiculous.

About to play hitman once its finished preloading. I can only hope the negative review I read is false (not that I care since I got it for $26 or so on GMG).

Edit : From the review :

That’s not even its biggest problem. Its biggest problem is that it doesn’t have a save function, so every screw-up or glitch of game logic costs you a galling amount of pointless repetition. Very rarely there are mid-mission checkpoints, but even if you can find them, they don’t save vital aspects of your progress.

Guess I can ignore this guy since he seems like a whiny *****. OMG no auto save, losses points :/

Oh hey, thread got stickied.

Anyway, NWN Eye of the Beholder campaign. Only two words: Holy 5#!T. Why can't Bioware's original campaigns be this cool?

Played some XCOM:EU earlier, been playing some CiV too (Got it for free when buying XCOM), going to play PS2 when the DL is finished... Oh, and CK2. Lots and lots of CK2.

Back
Top Bottom