What are you playing right now?

Currently viewing this thread:

Orion

Still Not Worthy
Global Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNW
DotA 2. It's a disease that will follow me to the grave. There's a brand new hero out though: Dawnbreaker and she's really fun to play, when she doesn't get banned every game. The DotA community is probably the most toxic group of players you will have ever encountered in a game though, unfortunately.
Banned every game? She's not what I'd call OP, but then I'm stuck in unranked for a little while yet 'cause I last played in 2016. The players I'm against are not what I'd call excellent.

sleepy dragon

Rebel without a clue
Count
WBWF&SNWVCM&B
Banned every game? She's not what I'd call OP, but then I'm stuck in unranked for a little while yet 'cause I last played in 2016. The players I'm against are not what I'd call excellent.
People tend to just ban new heroes in ranked, I think there was a bug that was making her banned more often as well.

Just finished Mad Max. It was enjoyable ride, even on crappy quality on my barely managing laptop it looked and sounded amazing.

But, man, **** that ending. Not necessarily in bad way. Just... I didn't need all of those emotions.

Krik

Duke
M&BWB
Just finished Mad Max. It was enjoyable ride, even on crappy quality on my barely managing laptop it looked and sounded amazing.

But, man, **** that ending. Not necessarily in bad way. Just... I didn't need all of those emotions.
Ending was depressing but fitting for a Mad Max game. I was actually really impressed by how well that game captured the feeling of a Mad Max movie, while still being decently original.

Top Bottom