What Are You Hoping Will Be In The Next Update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Claimants quest, but hopefully their ability to start civil wars can happen outside of Player involvement and also ties in somewhat with the Rebellion system. Would be great if the AI was smart enough to start a Claimant civil war in newly conquered provinces and have the Rebel clans join them.

Also more improvements to the fief distribution, defection chances, and Army marshaling phase. Saw a ton of good work on Army AI and strategic deployments in 1.8.0 beta but the issues around resource management still exist especially in two-front wars where the fronts are far apart. The Armies will run out of food or will all be stuck on a mundane response (village being raided) versus going for a priority target (defending a Town).

Other than that not much else can be expected. The end game is still a grind-fest and claimants (at best) will extend mid-game or at least not allow factions to snowball too badly while I **** off and get Trade to 300.

Just imagen: Ymira but better!
We already had that. :iamamoron:
Jeremus_Head.jpg

Claimants quest, but hopefully their ability to start civil wars can happen outside of Player involvement and also ties in somewhat with the Rebellion system. Would be great if the AI was smart enough to start a Claimant civil war in newly conquered provinces and have the Rebel clans join them.

Also more improvements to the fief distribution, defection chances, and Army marshaling phase. Saw a ton of good work on Army AI and strategic deployments in 1.8.0 beta but the issues around resource management still exist especially in two-front wars where the fronts are far apart. The Armies will run out of food or will all be stuck on a mundane response (village being raided) versus going for a priority target (defending a Town).

Other than that not much else can be expected. The end game is still a grind-fest and claimants (at best) will extend mid-game or at least not allow factions to snowball too badly while I **** off and get Trade to 300.
Considering that a faction easily forms new armies, perhaps it would be a short term fix to just let the cohesion be longer. This could possibly allow the army to target 2 to 3 castles. If food is one of the main factors, then there should be a feature that attacks the food caravan as to disband the army.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I noticed that cohesion goes down no matter what. Even with more food and using influence to buy cohesion, cohesion doesn't go up. I'm using cheats so I have lots of influence and food.

-totally forgot about banner bearers.

The ability to have multiple wives
The ability to have fun with some chicks at the tavern
New cutscenes showing me hitting on the roasties
The ability to kill myself
Thank you.

Oh my sweet summer childs.. how naive you must be to think that something major and big will come in next patch, when nobody from devs cant fix single thing that we waiting for over month and game is unplayable in late game.

Oh my sweet summer childs.. how naive you must be to think that something major and big will come in next patch, when nobody from devs cant fix single thing that we waiting for over month and game is unplayable in late game.
I bet 98% of all ressources are working on the console demo for the Gamescon, maybe after the Gamescon they go back to their usual pace like 1 buggy update each two months instead of 1 buggy update each 3-4 months. :iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom