What are these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this something they've done in medieval times for some reason I don't know or is it just so players can better see where the ladders are?

ZtLEA45

Looks like an impale and/or hook type feature added to the tops of ladders. Probably a graphics glitch on that last ladder where it was on the ground and the two spikes stayed on the ground when the ladder was picked up.

They allways stay on the ground, but it would make sense to attach them to the top of the ladder, not sure if its intended like this.

I have only done a few sieges with ladders in the very early state of the game but i never noticed this, did it get added in recently?

Sort of reminds me about the LOTR uruk'hai ladders when they siege helmsdeep, albeit not in steel obviously :razz:

I have only done a few sieges with ladders in the very early state of the game but i never noticed this, did it get added in recently?

Sort of reminds me about the LOTR uruk'hai ladders when they siege helmsdeep, albeit not in steel obviously :razz:

They were there right from the beginning.

Since they are not attached and seem to be stuck in the ground purposefully, I think they really might just be there so that the players see where the ladders are. The ladders are laying very flat on the ground and without these things you would barely be able to see them.

Back
Top Bottom