What are the terms for noble units to appear in the village?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Howdy, everyone!

I'm sure this question has been discussed more than a thousand times but I couldn't find a topic with an answer.... So, what are the terms for noble units to appear in the village? Are they bound to some particular villages which names I must learn or there are some terms like maybe notables influence, which decides if noble units should be spawn there?

I do not know for sure, but so far I believe they show up at village landowner notables that have high power ( @Apocal confirmed 200+). The problem right now is that recruits have to last long enough in a village to be upgraded to the next tier, so I think the main issue is how often lords are fully recruiting villages and not leaving enough time for the recruits become noble troops

so they either need to stop lords from fully recruiting villages or decrease the necessary time for recruits to become notables.

Last edited:
I do not know for sure, but so far I believe they show up at village landowner notables that have high power ( I think above 300). The problem right now is that recruits have to last long enough in a village to be upgraded to the next tier, so I think the main issue is how often lords are fully recruiting villages and not leaving enough time for the recruits become noble troops

so they either need to stop lords from fully recruiting villages or decrease the necessary time for recruits to become notables.

I have seen them on "Landowners" with a Power level of 200+ I think 200 is the baseline, but more = more frequent, or perhaps power dictates how fast they level?

But yes, I've spent the last few days experimenting and it seems that only these notables offer Noble recruits.

So when I see a "Landowner" Notable, at, or near 200+ I Book mark the village and try to do quests for them often. As when a Notable has a quest on Patch 1.5.1 (And I think 1.5.0) they lose one power per day its unresolved. (Working as intended, but needs balancing devs have said, Notables are meant to recover some power on their own)

Quests done for a village will increase the Power level of the quest giver. I have seen 20+ Power, but it may vary depending on the quest.

They never seem to appear in town -- at least in my experience but a clarification on this would be great if someone has more info.

And "Headsman" never seem to spawn them either.

Howdy, everyone!

I'm sure this question has been discussed more than a thousand times but I couldn't find a topic with an answer.... So, what are the terms for noble units to appear in the village? Are they bound to some particular villages which names I must learn or there are some terms like maybe notables influence, which decides if noble units should be spawn there?
I have seen them on "Landowners" with a Power level of 200+ I think 200 is the baseline, but more = more frequent, or perhaps power dictates how fast they level?
They never seem to appear in town -- at least in my experience but a clarification on this would be great if someone has more info.

And "Headsman" never seem to spawn them either.

Village landowners, 200 or higher power. In the code, landowners are called "RuralNotable" while headmen are called... "Headman."
zjSJhHO.png

Back
Top Bottom