What are the minimum requirements to found a kingdom? [BETA e1.7.0.]

Users who are viewing this thread

So I tried out a rock bottom bandit playthrough. Using my enemies' javelins and rocks, raiding paesants and caravans I slowly built up to the point that I now own a castle, but I'm still indipendent. The point was to grab a castle, found a kingdom, and get certain policies that allow me to build an even larger army to properly steamroll the continent. Unfortunately, no matter where I look or people I talk to, it appears I can't create a kingdom. My Clan is tier 4, I have 169 soldiers under my command + 1 guy in the garrison. What am I missing?

EDIT: The procedure is, apparently, to appoint a governor and talk to him to create. Goddamn that info is buried

Yeah I don't think the game tells you at all, glad you figured it out. Somebody askes this on reddit every day, sometimes twice. Part of the problem is how the internet loves to shows old pages or videos that got a lot of views so googling gives dozens of defunct "use the button" and probably zero recent posting about "appoint a governor and talk to them!". Also, IIRC the game tool tip for the dragonbanner quest still mentions using the button.

Back
Top Bottom