What are the 6 throwing perks in 1.5.1?

Users who are viewing this thread

NLCRich

Squire
Hello,

Can I please get information on what the 6 throwing perks are? Can anyone from TW please share this information? I know you are all busy with your duties, but if just a short time could be spared to let us know, I would be forever grateful.

To other players,

Has anyone been throwing in 1.5.1 and noticed any of the campaign effects working for throwing perks? Or has anyone figured this out? Please post here if so. Also, please post here if knowing the 6 perks is important to you. I believe it is important for us to voice this. However, please do not blow up this thread with general comments on perks or dissatisfaction with perks. I want to discuss only the 6 throwing perks here.

Much Thanks To All,
-NLCRich

Last edited:
Maybe if I ask in poetry?

There were once 6 perks of throwing.
The players picked them without knowing.
Which could help with our campaign?
Knowing truth yields much to gain.
And who could tell us but the makers?
Is it Quickdraw? Or Shield Breaker?
Imagine, a new day could dawn,
where just one saw the wrong,
and posted those same 6 here.
What do you have to fear?

There are only 6 total campaign related Throwing perk effects, so by process of elimination that leaves:

Focus - Increase security of your settlement by 1. (Secondary)
Head Hunter - Tier 2+ troops are recruited 20% cheaper (Secondary)
Saddlebags - Your infantry troops in your party gain +1 xp everyday. (Secondary)
Throwing Competitions - Infantry upgrades are 20% cheaper. (Primary), Governed settlement gain +1 militia per day. (Secondary)
Long Reach - Winning battles give 20% more morale and renown. (Secondary)

They're all working.

Maybe if I ask in poetry?

There were once 6 perks of throwing.
The players picked them without knowing.
Which could help with our campaign?
Knowing truth yields much to gain.
And who could tell us but the makers?
Is it Quickdraw? Or Shield Breaker?
Imagine, a new day could dawn,
where just one saw the wrong,
and posted those same 6 here.
What do you have to fear?
Nice

There are only 6 total campaign related Throwing perk effects, so by process of elimination that leaves:

Focus - Increase security of your settlement by 1. (Secondary)
Head Hunter - Tier 2+ troops are recruited 20% cheaper (Secondary)
Saddlebags - Your infantry troops in your party gain +1 xp everyday. (Secondary)
Throwing Competitions - Infantry upgrades are 20% cheaper. (Primary), Governed settlement gain +1 militia per day. (Secondary)
Long Reach - Winning battles give 20% more morale and renown. (Secondary)

They're all working.

Ha... I hadn't noticed there were only 6 campaign effects. I didn't look at it that way, lol. I was thinking probably most of them had one effect that qualified as "campaign", but if you've confirmed they're all working, I'm on board bro. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom