What annoys me in multiplayer?

Users who are viewing this thread

1. - Crossbows. Crossbowmen in Bannerlord can be compared to a "cs" sniper who sees the enemy, and in the same second is able to shoot him in the head.

2. - The might of the cavalry. The cavalry in the bannerlord is just too strong. from a unit whose main goal should be to create turmoil on the battlefield, you have made tanks that can destroy everything.

3. - Javelins etc. The last time I played someone threw a spear at me. it wouldn't be surprising if the spears hadn't hit my leg, because when I got injured I died and my body flew into space.

4. - Bodys. While playing, I often encounter bodies in stupid positions and talk about extreme situations, because dead people standing on their heads or hanging over a precipice are a slight exaggeration.

5. - Horses. Riding a horse in a bannerord is terrible because a horse can get stuck on a level surface or against invisible walls. What else is upsetting? A few times it happened to me that while jumping on a horse, the horse got stuck between objects and constantly renewed its falling animations.

6. - .nvisible walls. playing as an archer I couldn't help but notice that in many places the arrows do not pass through the places they should. and I'm not talking about stuck shots in little holes. I'm talking about situations such as shooting from respawn at the port of omor and shots that get stuck half a meter from the tree next to point a

7. - Clans. the clan mechanics itself was fun for 1 week, but just ignoring the matter, it resulted in the game being basically boring, the clan mechanics add nothing interesting to the game. I don't know why multiplayer is so ignored. The lack of servers complicates the casting of the entire stage for a few players. creating tournaments without the ability to download logs is terrible. I will also mention that not being able to play with spectators is also just sad.

8. - Game modes. For a year we didn't get any new game mode, I repeat for a year. I think this is a question of neglect, if you don't want to deal with multiplayer, give it to people, because many modders are just waiting to get to work.

9. - The game is dead. What I am saying about ignoring the multiplayer game is arguing that often before 4 p.m. the game can search for 10 minutes, and the game itself takes place in 3v3 format.

10. - Ranked. Add these rankings, because the game is unbalanced and I'm not talking about the fact that you change the balance of the game dramatically every now and then, I'm talking about the fact that when playing skirmish mode, 4 good players often encounter 4 weak ones. Tell me how these weak players are to stay in the game when they lose 20 matches in a row playing a skirmish.

11. - Game bugs. On the new maps there are still a few places that better players can, but should not. I mean mainly roofs or walls that simply give them better positions.

12.- Kicks. Bannerord kicks are too strong! After a skilful kick, we have no chance to defend you, when a player with a two-handed weapon kicks you, you know that you are already dead, which is sad.

13. - Falling off the horse. While playing bannerlord, we can observe the riders. when we kill such a horse and it was riding next to the wall, we can be almost sure that it will fall into the wall and we will not be able to finish it.

14. - Sparks. A little stupidity, but it irritates me to a large extent, sparks. when we hit a stone wall with our bare fists, there will be bloody sparks.

15. - Level. The level of the game is a cool thing, but why adding such things doesn't make sense. I will develop, the level in the game is limited to just looking at how much time a given player has wasted on this game, where it is not even fair, because players playing skirmish get less experience than players of other modes.

16. - Problem with the siege. I don't play sieges for a couple of reasons, but the main thing is that when I play siege I see motionless bodies everywhere, standing everywhere in strange poses.

17. - Commander mode. playing this mode is pure masochism. let's give an example, you are playing a bowman, your units are just stupid, you cannot order them to shoot at opponents, the only thing you can do is order them to shoot at the nearest shieldmen. What's worse, often you won't even get to the battlefield because an enemy cavalryman will come, who will not give a **** about his unit and will ride a rambo and kill everything on the battlefield. I don't surprise this rider because his bots are stupider than archers. his bots will go by in charge, miss, and go to the 2nd end of the map to turn back and do the same, crashing for 0.

18. - Maps on the captain. The maps on the captain are lousy, there are few, and that is weak. it's not that I don't like the maps, it's about bugs. on one of the new maps we can enter the textures of the mountains, in another, after adding snow, some neon green spots appeared on the map, not to mention the fact that you can stand on a cliff with a 2-handed weapon and we will kill cbots with the speed of light.

19. - Formations. While playing the captain, it is impossible not to notice a bug related to the formations, when we place the archers, for example, next to the wall, then we will not be able to put them in a straight line.

20. - Statistics. The statistics in the main menu are just plain pointless. I, playing the captain, can score over 100 kills. how is this supposed to apply to someone who, playing a skirmish for a similar amount of time, scores maybe 10 kills.

Back
Top Bottom