What a $@**!& Great UI Decision!

Users who are viewing this thread

Which of you, my comrades, stumped for the 1.8.0 change to show troop tiers instead of levels?

It's official! It's in the version notes and everything! - So, some great proportion of you fine folks, having played the game for 2 1/2 years and upward, must have agitated, must have *****ed, must have BEGGED for that change! Now, having accustomed all your finely-tuned mastery of the interface to value your Level 26 troops more than your kinda pedestrian 16's, you (and ME) will now retrain ourselves for chevrons and pentagons.

I say, you go, comrades!!!!

We get an update roughly every 2-3 months (not weekly, like some games in EA) and you complained loudly enough about the effrontery of having to use NUMBERS when CHEVRONS are so much better, that the devs heard you and prioritized that change instead of, say, actually coming up with something to say after "there's something I'd like to discuss with you" when speaking to an NPC other than, "Never mind!"

Well, comrades, you're amazing.

You have set back NPC discussions yet again. Or - dare I even suggest such a thing? - did the devs think up this IMPORTANT CHANGE TO CHEVRONS all on their own??? I'm breathless! How could they summon the wonderful vision about how completely right that change would be and how awed we would feel (right??) to have gotten that bit of the UI fixed without the player base storming the battlements for it?

intervention-we-need-you-to-step-away-from-the-internet-7048123.png

Back
Top Bottom