WFAS World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Unfortunately it turned out that I'll be too busy in near future (yep, school) so Dominique becomes the new captain of Polish team.
His steam: Dominique. Please discuss all important issues with him from now on.

20:02 - The Magician: I can no longer organize it, if I host it we will get ddos'd by Daniel tosh and elendil might order a ddos as well.  However I'm still willing to put up the money to sponsor it, ask Dominique or Ncromancien, they will vouch for me when it comes to giving cash prizes

So it seems like someone else has to organize it.

Alright, but i just copied his message  :shock: The thing is,most of the time when a server is crashing the host has problems. Doesn´t mean that someone is ddosing, lol. And no worries Elendil, nobody thinks that you have a bad personality or something.

Hey man,

Thanks, I appreciate it... Just been hearing him say this crap a lot lately, so I just wanted to make sure you boys knew that I am not like that. 

So again, thanks and good luck in your rounds! :smile:

Ele

Rapezz said:
Arni is coming...
wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2523.gif

Hey guys, Bubs here.

I know many of you have been very anxious since the initial announcement of the WFaS World Cup, but I'm not sure if we'll be going through with it. While it was a nice idea, and something that could have revived the community, it just doesn't seem realistic at this point in time. I figured I'd give you guys an answer/update on the current situation from what I know.

The guy, The Magician (AKA Mags), who was supposed to be organizing the tournament has told me before that he was thinking about turning the competition into a international league. I know he's got a lot going on in his personal life right now, so any plans for a competition organized by the NA crew is most likely postponed until further notice.  I know that he plans on stopping his subscription for the NA battle and death-match servers. The NA community is getting hit pretty hard, and most of our regular players have moved on to other games.

There's a time and place for everything, but now is not the time for a American hosted international competition. I'm sorry to all the guys who were excited about this, and actually tried to put effort into forming teams. Please keep your buddies close by, I myself, will try my best to see that some sort of international SOMETHING BIG AND AWESOME will be created. This will most likely take place in the summer months, May-August. I'm open to any and all suggestions of what this competition my bring to the table.

Thanks for taking time out of your days to read this update.

The World Cup is back on, all team captains message me so I can begin to organize everything, match times will be low key and sent privately to the team captain only, no match times are to be discussed on the taleworlds forum due to DDoS issues.  But lets just say we're starting soon, so have your teams ready.

On another note I'd like to take the time to apologize to Elendil, and apologize to the forum/community for the off topic chatter

Stay tuned for more details and be ready
And there is still a cash prize to the winner of the tournament

also these kitten pictures are adorable, 10/10

Yeah, confirming, no issues remaining with Mags...  I have removed my post, and also likewise, apologies for the language and the off topic chatter.

Can't wait for this thing to start. This promising to be an epic event. 

Ele

Back
Top Bottom