MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WFaS] Warhammer 40K: A Universe Divided (MODELLERS AND TEXTURERS NEEDED)

Which Imperial Guard regiment is your favourite? (we'll make them in the order YOU choose)

• Cadian Shock Troops

Votes: 38 13.6%
  • Mordian Iron Guard

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Tallarn Desert Raiders

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • Harakoni Warhawks

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Valhallan Ice Warriors

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • Armageddon Steel Legion

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Catachan Jungle Fighters

Votes: 13 4.6%
  • Tanith First and Only

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Death Korps of Krieg (IN PRODUCTION)

Votes: 71 25.4%
  • Savlar Chem Dogs

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Terrax Guard

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Kanak Skull-Takers

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Praetorian Guard

Votes: 32 11.4%
  • Vostroyan Firstborn

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Elysian Drop Troops

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Agreed I am a lazy ****... and have stuff such as parents being split up, sixth form, a job and a fervous passion in bass and drums to uphold. and I really should get some more work on this but seeming as the rest of the work needed to get the first version out is almost entirely 100% art based (seeming as I'm not an artist) we need models, textures etc aplenty
but should you be so arsey about something your putting ZERO work into and the dev team are doing for no moneyz and in their free time?
I'm sorry if I've caused some offence or bad blood between bros, I'll put up some screenies later :smile:

and remember, tis just a game!

- Jamie

Actually considering he is one of the best scene creators on the forums... I'm pretty sure he understands how modding is.

He has a point though, making a screenshot once in a while wouldn't hurt.

It attracts more interest and all that.

QuailLover said:
Actually considering he is one of the best scene creators on the forums... I'm pretty sure he understands how modding is.

He has a point though, making a screenshot once in a while wouldn't hurt.

It attracts more interest and all that.

fair enough, I'm just very busy and stressed from recent unfolding of events
I agree a screenshot every once in a while won't hurt at all :smile:
sorry for any anger I might have caused :/ **** has gone rather tits up recently

Oh no worries. Happens once in a while. It's just that there are quite a few "modders" out there who claim to be doing stuff, and don't exactly show or prove it.

Drummerman12345 said:
Slawtering said:
I want DKoK campaign. Also have you got a cadian lasgun? I decided to make one so I just wanna know.

faaairs :grin: yeah we do :smile: its already ingame

D: So many stories for me to write. If anyone wants to take one of the 4 stories I'm writing I would be very happy, might leak some of the other stories *cough* *cough*

PolishSTALIN said:
D: So many stories for me to write. If anyone wants to take one of the 4 stories I'm writing I would be very happy, might leak some of the other stories *cough* *cough*

What stories are left to write?

PolishSTALIN said:
Drummerman12345 said:
Slawtering said:
I want DKoK campaign. Also have you got a cadian lasgun? I decided to make one so I just wanna know.

faaairs :grin: yeah we do :smile: its already ingame

No leaky!

(well.. not untill jamie says so :razz:)

Well right now heres my chart

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1st IG story- 85%

DKoK-5%

Secert story- 12%

Chaos- about 80 %

Ork- 0%

maybe a Pre-Heresy or Rouge Trader story if I have the time

and finally I plan on making a Story for every chaos god and you serve as their chosen warrior thats fallen from a SM chapter and your choices in the first 5-6 mission with deside which god wants you.

Looking good and being quiet the current event satirist. (I spread word of the mod and find new moders while helping Pilly with his stories, is that good enough for me to be on your forums?)

Guys now now theres no need to start fighting.  Butttttt If you would spill some of the blood in the name of the BLOOD GOD and give the other persons Skull for the SKULL THRONE then we maybe should let a fight happen :razz:

But really no need to fight

Back
Top Bottom