MP Musket Era [WFaS] Project Remont [abandoned]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slawtering said:
At 600fps I reckon you can up the quality a bit. Also, WFaS has need rebalancing for a while, though it may be too late in its life cycle.

Yes I should actually  :oops:,might be true, although the playerbase for WFaS is much smaller than that of Warband,it is still there and with the recent indie gala bundle (which included WFaS) our playerbase has grown a bit ,steam statistics shows a steady amount of 500~ people playing WFaS and that alone is not counting the other platforms.

Unfortunately the multiplayer player base largely consists out of Western EU players,so many times when people come online from a completely different timezone,all they see is a selection of empty servers.This tends to scare people off right away.

Alas,people come and go,I just hope I made this mod in time for it too be useful.

(also a admin of westres server recently posted statistics that they had 10k+- unique hits in the second season,this is ultimately what made me change my mind of modding WFaS and not Warband)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom