MP Fantasy [WFaS] MageMod: Redemption - UAIG DL Instructions inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Whats the problem with a UAIG preview? Those who want to wait for a full version don't have to play the UAIG.

Alright, I've decided to release a password locked UAIG version of the mod, so those who want to use it can PM for the password, but if anyone posts the password on the forum itself, the file will be removed.

Soon as I finish the basic armor sets for The Void.  :wink:

dark207 said:
I can give you the password, but you must bring me... a shrubbery!

A shrubbery? What if i don't want to bring you *it*, what if *it* isn't available? Maybe they should just try cutting down some trees with herrings :razz:

koaandl said:
dark207 said:
I can give you the password, but you must bring me... a shrubbery!

A shrubbery? What if i don't want to bring you *it*, what if *it* isn't available? Maybe they should just try cutting down some trees with herrings :razz:
No, they must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest!
(with a herring)
(If cut down without a herring, must wait for mightiest tree to regrow)

I just tried it out and all I can say is: OMG OMG OMG THIS MOD IS EPIC!

Guys, feel free to PM me for the password as well as koaandl, who seems to go out a lot, so for faster reactions towards password requests... you can PM me.. because koaandl is evil.
That be all my Wizards and Witche- err... Magisters? Mages.

Ikaguia said:
will you release the source code?

As with all my mods, the source code will be released when the mod is no longer supported. I will occasionally release the code full, or in part to others per an agreement made.

i was just playing it and it is amazing!! only problem i found was that the mage team was far stronger than the void team. i defeated 50 void enimies with only 10 mage's. i am guessing this will be sorted out though when you introduce the darkness and void powers, as both team will have magic.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
i was just playing it and it is amazing!! only problem i found was that the mage team was far stronger than the void team. i defeated 50 void enimies with only 10 mage's. i am guessing this will be sorted out though when you introduce the darkness and void powers, as both team will have magic.

This is probably because the mage team has been worked on more than the void team, or from what I can see it has. Of course it's not really intended to be played as it's only just started! But still, your feedback is good.

Hi there,

I am sorry to let you know that the original source code was last as during a hard drive crash.

I no longer have it, however a number of members on the forum may as I had given it out through PM's before.

If anyone does have it, please feel free to share it.

Back
Top Bottom