WFAS key from steam can't be activated.

holywingangel

Recruit
Best answers
0
I have bought keys from steam, full collection, the keys of original M&B, Warband, Napoleon, Viking can be activated automatically, and the programmes are playing well. Yet the key With Fire and Sword can't be activated neither automatically nor manually.

I had got no support from the steam support. All steam support links sending me here.

I've searched old posts in forum, seems that I'm not the first who encounter this situation, so how can I get the game activated.
 

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Do you mean converting steam code into talewords format? If yes, try to search for warband technical issues because I don't think the taleworlds team reads this forum. Try rather support links not the forums.
 

holywingangel

Recruit
Best answers
0
Csatádi said:
Do you mean converting steam code into talewords format? If yes, try to search for warband technical issues because I don't think the taleworlds team reads this forum. Try rather support links not the forums.
Not exactly what I said, but thanks for the tip. I'll try support links.
 

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
holywingangel said:
Not exactly what I said, but thanks for the tip. I'll try support links.
So maybe you don't know this option. You may download WFAS from taleworlds, convert your steam wfas key into a taleworlds key and activate the game with it. There is somewhere an online taleworlds app for the conversion.
 

Horrux

Veteran
Best answers
0
M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
We have found out the issue. We are working towards fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I can't re-activate after rebuilding my machine, it says server is offline?
 

MArdA TaleWorlds

Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
2
That issue got fix on that week. Just tried, the activation is working. Please make sure that your game is up to date and unmodded while activation.
 

destructor

Recruit
Best answers
0
M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
That issue got fix on that week. Just tried, the activation is working. Please make sure that your game is up to date and unmodded while activation.
I have just bought five copies of M&B WFAS on Steam and gifted them to my friends while the current sale is on. (it cost me $1.79 so that you believe what I am saying). I then downloaded the M&B WFAS 1.143 setup from taleworlds website and when I entered the serial keys copied from steam, the game did not activate. It would always say Activation Denied!.

Please look into the issue because apparently it is still not solved. All we want is to play this game that we have bought genuinely without steam. I mean the legit serial keys should activate.
 

MArdA TaleWorlds

Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
2
destructor said:
I have just bought five copies of M&B WFAS on Steam and gifted them to my friends while the current sale is on. (it cost me $1.79 so that you believe what I am saying). I then downloaded the M&B WFAS 1.143 setup from taleworlds website and when I entered the serial keys copied from steam, the game did not activate. It would always say Activation Denied!.

Please look into the issue because apparently it is still not solved. All we want is to play this game that we have bought genuinely without steam. I mean the legit serial keys should activate.
I am able to activate my cd key for WFAS with out any problem. Can you pm me your serial keys, so that i can take a look?