SP Musket Era WFaS Enhanced Unofficial 1.86a

Users who are viewing this thread

Kielbaldo said:
Why you removed Prussian culture then? :smile:
Because i think, that variant with customizable troops better. Prussian uniforms was removed because they look like from another game (i mean appearance) and there is limit for giving items to selection.

Version 1.81 - first post. Fix for additional menu, autocancel for additional formations, you can hire mine guards to party. Not save game compatible.

Upd. If you dowload patch at first five minutes since this post you need to redownload patch or download full version (1.81) - one texture for mine guards uniforms was missing :smile:. Sorry.

Best WFaS mod so far.

1 funny thing that happened to me is, that the polish commonwealth is basically split in two : Krakow + Thorn and Sebezh + Nevel (+Smolensk changing ownership every now and then).

The same happens to the Crimean Khanate too : Bucharest + Chisinau + Akkerman and Caffa + [the castle north-west of Azak] + [the slavers city on the peninsula]

also, there's an awkward slide of land attached to the crimean peninsula that is neither existent in the real world nor serves any function.

If you're still working on this mod, I got some suggestions for you : new things to trade with (furniture, non-functional artillery, ores, wood, ...), new villgaes / cities (Danzig, Åbo), new and / or faction bound mercenaries (swiss halberds,  armenian / turkish / georgian archers, siberian pelt-hunters, crimean tartars)

I downloaded this module because it looks gorgeous and seems like it has potential. However, whatever I'm looking at is definitely Not English.

That'd be fair game (after all, not everybody speaks it and we all have our own), but can you tell me how I can switch it to English? I probably know the game well enough to go more or less by memory, but I don't want to terminally screw up The Black Mace (because it's not like that doesn't happen often enough even if you do everything right...) or miss some of the new features because of it.

gnhtd, i'm no longer working with submod. But submod is OSP, as original mod, maybe somebody will try to do something with it.
Turtler, submod have english translation, but you can't take main quests as in original mod (only your kingdom and conquest). You can switch it to english at the main menu (when you choose module).

SendMeSmile said:
Turtler, submod have english translation, but you can't take main quests as in original mod (only your kingdom and conquest). You can switch it to english at the main menu (when you choose module).

I'm not seeing it.

I had the language set to English by default on the module menu. I've been unzipping the English files directly into the folders and scanning the files themselves to see it. I've even tried checking my register to make sure I haven't caught some kind of mystical virus that changes one module to Russian.

None of it has worked.

I'm not sure what my problem is since it looks like I'm the only one who has it- or at least has admitted it- but I still haven't been able to buck it.

What determines the language at launch? What files in the folder detail it?

Turtler, in my version i just switch it to english (need to press "configure" in first game menu, where you choose module and switch it to english). Also i try to run it with english verion of game - all work fine. Translation files of module is in modules\wfas enhanced etc\en.
Also there is additional files folder (in module folder) for Snowball version of game (game publisher in my country), with these files i can switch version with only russian language to en/ru version and switch it to english in game menu (need to overwrite these files to game folder). You can try to see this folder, maybe this will help - but don't overwrite these files to your version ).
Thst is all i can help.

I'm actually having a similar issue as Turtler ^^ :

I set the games language to german - most of this mods texts are english but some even polish (dialogue texts from the nobles).

These mods have not german translation, so... My submod have only two translations - en as default and ru.

But I'm still kinda confused that there are polish texts in a mod that is En / Ru.
(and I found more of them : city / village development and dialogues with majors and elders contain polish phrases)

Just set game language to english. If this is will not help - i don't know. At both my versions (en/ru) all work fine.

thanks for the mod, great work )) Im a little confused about the custom troops for kindgom though, mine seems to be a mix of like western european and also cossaks.
Edit: Nevermind I see those were garrison troops because it's a city in the former cossak republic, and you need to hire a commander then you can recruit your own troops from him.

Well, pressing backspace does not work, thus effectively breaking the mod.

You know, pressing backspace to select and give orders, position troops, order volley fire, and all important stuff like that. :neutral:

Please fix that, otherwise pretty amazing mod.

Another bug I've noticed is that guards give you funny dialogue when you approach them, funny as in inproper, minor thing but something worth being looked into.

Also, why do some items, such as morions and pikeman cuirass look, eh, duller than before? The general retexture looks far less pretty, weighty and metallic. Also less shiny.

Don't get me wrong, most retextures are amazing, but there's a few questionable ones.

Also - in the starting quest, Orsha is still referred to as Zamoshye.

YourStepDad said:
[...]

Also - in the starting quest, Orsha is still referred to as Zamoshye.

In my game Orsha is called Zamoshye all the time : In dialogues, on the global map and in quests

Yeah, it is.

No biggie though.

Not being able to command your troops on the other hand is pretty damn gamebreaking. **** PBOD or whatever if it breaks everything else.

Back
Top Bottom